Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries (30716 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Corrinthians(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Victornezzar:

I brought out the evidence showing ur a Muslim thereby making u an imposter using a christian moniker

I don't hate Islam....Some of my friends are Muslims....Ex gf a Muslim

Now get that into u blocked brain mate!!!?
Can you just go and say AMEN to what I said earlier instead of all all these needless gibberish. grin grin

Let's do it again: if your claim is FALSE, may all that would become of you be the opposite of all you desire.

Say, amen and stop talking trash Mr CHRISTIAN! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Naza25: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ambode should just port to another party before the transfer window go close
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Victornezzar: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Can you just go and say AMEN to what I said earlier instead of all all these needless gibberish. grin grin

Let's do it again: if your claim is FALSE, may all that would become of you be the opposite of all you desire.

Say, amen and stop talking trash Mr CHRISTIAN! grin grin
Why would say amen to someone who's confused

Is fatwa a christian word??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Corrinthians(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Victornezzar:

Why would say amen to someone who's confused

Is fatwa a christian word??
"All Christians MUST use ONLY "Christian" words when speaking with others.". - Unconfused Victornezzar (2018).

Typical bigoted PDP fanatic reasoning. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Victornezzar: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
"All Christians MUST use ONLY "Christian" words when speaking with others.". - Unconfused Victornezzar (2018).

Typical bigoted PDP fanatic reasoning. grin grin grin
Should I also dig up the post where u were bashing the Catholic diocese of kano for preaching to the governor nd emir with the indegenes of that state??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Corrinthians(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
Victornezzar:

Should I also dig up the post where u were bashing the Catholic diocese of kano for preaching to the governor nd emir with the indegenes of that state??
Yes, do. And if need be, I'd stand by my words anyday, anytime. grin

While at it, check this out..

"Any Christian who "blasts" any Christian is a Muslim" - ChristianVictorbezzar (2018).

Pained bigot. Keep disgracing yourself.

Simple "amen" to a prayer for something your 10000000% confident is true and you've been running from pillar to post talking nonsense. grin

I don't envy your situation sam sam. grin

By the way, the leadership of CAN are a bunch of shameless irresponsible godforsaken idiots.

Oya, come tell me how much of q Muslim I am for saying this. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by ourhumanity: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Esseite:
Dont deter Ambode, your glory is coming and its taking shape in a way you would owe nobody gratification but the people and God.

have you forgotten he ignored his wife's humiliation of a priest. that is the spiritual angle to his challenge.
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by ShameOnAPC: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Victornezzar:

U really have no iota of shame in u....Same Ambode u were praising is now clueless
, their godfather as rejected Ambode, if he endorse him 2mao, those zombies will also chant Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by gbishman: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
I always thought Lagosians being all well travelled and all, by now they ought to be people with a mind of their own, choose who governs them and now bow or should I say worship or dread a single man. Ambode if I were u I'll do the right thing and bring this reality to the door steps of Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by x3reme07(f): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tinubu don sell Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by lloyds(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ambode is over rated. Lagos Osbert dirty and pot holes getting worse. . He may go. .
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by BabaO2: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
Esseite:
Dont deter Ambode, your glory is coming and its taking shape in a way you would owe nobody gratification but the people and God.
?
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
It is all over for Mazi Ambode Kanu tongue

U know Ambode is still Apc right?
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Ogb222: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Next Governor of Lagos.... Your Welcome Sir

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Doyin2(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
I sense rigging against Ambode undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by deomelo: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
statusquoante:

Over ke
Tinubu will be politically annihilated on Sunday.
Trust me!

You Igbos have been spewing the same akpu rubbish for years, but Asiwaju is still whooping your ipob asses...

losers..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by deomelo: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Lawalemi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sanwoolu is a 419 that Tinubu is promoting for Lagos
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by columbus007(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
for all the people commenting here do not have sense!
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by obinoral1179(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Esseite:
ambode is not even doing anything other than beg for the ticket.... Which means ambode truly alienate himself from party men.... His campaign group are just mute or he has no campaign team.... Jide group has been wooing all and sundry... All the best to him....
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by gabbasin: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
jagaban has finally spoken through the iyaloja, is Ambode's second term a mirage? Is Sanwoolu ascension to the the thrown a fait accompli? we'll know shortly

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by WetinConsignMe: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
ABA:
#AnybodyButAmbode!

Ambode is a failed governor.

The thief, Thiefnubú, has little to do with it.

The truth is, Ambode is a FAILURE!!
Be honest, is Lagos better, cleaner now than when he came in?

Substandard projects, poor quality jobs by thieving contractors, bloated figures, negligence, arrogance, defiance, dirtiness, sheepishly trying to copy New York.........its endless

And don't forget sacking and throwing a priest out of his residence the next day because his wife had to stand in line like everyone else.

And APAPA WHARF area

Ambode is a failure. Ambode is a scam!!
#AmbodeMustGo!!
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Houstency(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by OfficialAPCNig: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Seems Ambode's fate has been sealed. embarassed

But we won in Osun sha. That's all that matters right now. grin grin

See Nigerians and Bubu having the best of time while some nonentities keep banging their heads on the wall over needless hate for a good man who's only crime is being a good man and defeating one ineffectual god of theirs in 2015. grin
Buhari is a good man? Zombiesm is not a disease but a curse.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by OfficialAPCNig: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
deomelo:

You Igbos have been spewing the same akpu rubbish for years, but Asiwaju is still whooping your ipob asses...

losers..

grin grin grin

Why wouldn't you support your allah? You pray to him 5 times everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Emma1Oj(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Naza25:
Ambode should just port to another party before the transfer window go close
He will be impeach within 15minute if he try it. He shld not even be caught discussing with oda party or he goes for 7 or 8 month suspension which will signify the end of his tenure.
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by deomelo: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
[s]
OfficialAPCNig:

Why wouldn't you support your allah? You pray to him 5 times everyday.
[/s]

Not interested in silly ipob nonsense..
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Sirjamo: 1:33am On Sep 29, 2018
Was there nobody to call Akinwumi Ambode to order when his bus was making the wrong turn? why it all got this bad for him as an incumbent in a state like Lagos?

If your case got to the level that ipobians are supporting you, you are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by otunde527: 1:47am On Sep 29, 2018
Thief tinubu
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Obeseke: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Electioneering Period is Season of Propaganda and inordinate ambition. Caution and wisdom however should be employed. Facts don't lied!!! The table has turned from what it was before. Ambo leekan si.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sakamori Drainage System To Start Recieving Attention In 2 Weeks - Soludo (Pics) / Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.