Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash (37727 Views)

NAF Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna / Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF / Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by Tapout(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thats how this man won't be going bk to his family he left in the morning cry cry
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by luckyogor(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Wetin even make did dude die sef,did the parachute not work or what,shebi d guy successfully ejected himself ? This him case different o,was it automatic ejection or .. I am confused o,a whole squadron leader o,nor be small airman be this o.
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ekaka1:
This needs to be further investigated, you don't often see pilots eject to their deaths in non-combat exercise especially since he didn't come under enemy fire or landed in fire or power cable.
Questions are:
1. did the equipment work or did it fail in the process
2. Did the pilot eject on time
3. Has he even been properly trained to eject...?
4. He he have a dangerous landing etc...
5. Was there emergency response on ground and how soon did they get to the scene
the parachute failed,
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by Favourekene(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Aircraft when them produce when my grand papa still young na him this people still dey use now.anyways RIP
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by Guyman02: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
adenine02:
May Allah accept him

Aljanatul Fridays inshaAllah

What of Aljanatu Saturdays?

May God console his family at this difficult moment
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by Slimsly100(f): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Rest in peace nigga
cry
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by jashar(f): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Na wa. I thought the crashed flight was a joke when I saw the meme earlier today.

Lord have mercy ���
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
A country is not worth dying for.

Nothing is worth dying for.
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
It's a pity he died one of the most careless deaths in history. Midair collision especially during a military air parade is highly unthinkable.

Rip bro.
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by nelxxy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Rip
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by Dogalmighty17: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ekaka1:
This needs to be further investigated, you don't often see pilots eject to their deaths in non-combat exercise especially since he didn't come under enemy fire or landed in fire or power cable.
Questions are:
1. did the equipment work or did it fail in the process
2. Did the pilot eject on time
3. Has he even been properly trained to eject...?
4. He he have a dangerous landing etc...
5. Was there emergency response on ground and how soon did they get to the scene

Ejections are usually very traumatic. Imagine traveling at speeds of over 500mph added with the force of ejection the rocket booster under the seat exerts and then you have your answer. The pilot may have been unconscious resulting in the injuries sustained on landing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by sbashir10(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Rip
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by madgoat(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hmmm... He woke up this morning from his bed but sleeps in a dark hole in the earth this night becoming food for the worms. Hmmmmmm.... Life.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by ogtavia(m): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
People who know him describe him as a gentleman officer with enough brilliance to make it to the golden zenith of his career. I hope the Nigerian Airforce immortalizes him.
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by ogtavia(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Rip Sir ...after close at that video I am beginning to question if the Nigerian air force knew how to fly the victory formation with a large Jet like the C130 lead the apex ..did they apply the right gradient to such the would neutralise the the back was of that jet
what video sir?
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by FarahAideed: 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
ogtavia:
what video sir?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoRj72GBlRA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1t9ne04biqgoo

Studied the gradient and they got the spacing right and made sure none was in in the path of the back was of the C130...I really wonder what happened that he broke the formation speed
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by ogtavia(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoRj72GBlRA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1t9ne04biqgoo

Thanks a lot. In their defence, i.e the NG Airforce, pilots who fly the C130 are usually highly trained and experienced. I have been at the airport and seen the c130 take - off and land on a few occasions and it usually an exhilarating view that makes me smile with pride. Plane crashes are very sad but off the top of my head, I feel this crash occurred because the aircraft lost one of its engines. A closer look at the video shows an usual tilting to one side of the aircraft before collision.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by seunjungle1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
Country is not in good condition and you are here disturbing us with the noise your aircraft due to your useless rehearsals for the past two weeks. I was telling someone two days ago that is if care is not taken one of these aircraft may.....not knowing it is going to happen.

May your soul rest in peace gentle man....may the Lord strengthen your family....its a great loss
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by dabongys: 12:14am On Sep 29, 2018
BEDMON1900:

campaign after election
Nope!! Answers to those questions would help prevent future re-occurences.
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:40am On Sep 29, 2018
FarahAideed:
Rip Sir ...after close at that video I am beginning to question if the Nigerian air force knew how to fly the victory formation with a large Jet like the C130 lead the apex ..did they apply the right gradient to such the would neutralise the the back was of that jet

Bro please can you rephrase the above writeup. I believe you have something tangible to put through.
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:49am On Sep 29, 2018
luckyogor:
Wetin even make did dude die sef,did the parachute not work or what,shebi d guy successfully ejected himself ? This him case different o,was it automatic ejection or .. I am confused o,a whole squadron leader o,nor be small airman be this o.

This is Nigeria were the unthinkable happens " peace be upon osun state". Never seen or heard someone eject to death. Not even in Hollywood.
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by damsel143: 2:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Looks like you're a pilot or part of Nigerian Airforce.
I love the way you've been dissecting the issue even from previous trends

FarahAideed:
Rip
Sir ...after close at that video I am beginning to question if the Nigerian air force knew how to fly the victory formation with a large Jet like the C130 lead the apex ..did they apply the right gradient to such the would neutralise the the back was of that jet
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by OsamaB: 3:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Now, I think the government should cancel the independence day celebration. We have already lost two fighter jets to non-combat and Nigerians are still treated like slaves with meagre pay of N18,000. Please note that the N18,000 is also taxable from both federal and state level. So at the end of the day, someone can take home about N16, 200.
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by lukency(m): 6:01am On Sep 29, 2018
AroOkigbo:
Hope government remembers his family in the long term. RIP
Not for Nigeria
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by Pointnoire(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Looks like the third Aircraft on the right broke formation, I suppose you mean backwash which is not the appropriate term, wake turbulence would be the appropriate term, Formation flying has to do with the Team following the pack leaders lead in maintaining a uniform speed and flight level at all time, where a member is unable to keep up with the formation(mostly due technical) he would advise the team leader and break off from the formation ....Nigeria Airforce rarely makes accident reports public we may never know why.

FarahAideed:
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by Xisnin(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Viking007:
If there is one thing I admire about the Muslims is how they bury the dead. No time for frivolities and noisemaking.
Why don't you convert already?
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by Horus(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2018
NAF Officer That Died in the Jet Crash in Katampe, MB Baba-Ari

Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by floraojo(f): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2018
RIP pilot
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by jamace(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2018
The Soldier's Creed

My honour is my faith
I vow my faith in Nigeria
The supremacy of the constitution.

Our heritage of liberty
To defend Nigeria everywhere
Our territory, wealth and people
The cradle of our freedom.

Whenever the clarion calls
whatever price or odds
My faith is one and ever
The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Rest In Peace, dear.
Re: Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash by Emanade1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
BEDMON1900:

campaign after election

We have to prepare for the next election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) / Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.