Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) (3008 Views)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) / Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
a. Visa to any country of your choice.

b. PVC

Push like button for Visa.

Push share button for PVC.

Correct bro/facebook
Lalasticlala Mynd44

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by siegfried99(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Visa to canada without delay cheesy

Ftc for the first time in 2018. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Shelumiel: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Visa
Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by chijioke17(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Visa o
Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by UrRealG: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
PVC
Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Oga no dive into politics...stick to the explorer you are and start enlightening us with happenings and latest development around the world
Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by sosanova: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Visa to Australia
Visa to Australia
Visa to Australia
Visa to Australia
Visa to Australia
Visa to Australia
Visa to Australia
Visa to Australia
Visa to Australia
BUHARI has turned Nigeria to a shitole
Buhari the lifeless dullard has led Nigeria into recession twice back to back as Head of State 1985 and 2015
Buhari is about leading Nigeria into the 3rd recession in 2019
NIgeria has gone to the Dogs under Buhari
Democracy is dead in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Sharpshooota: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
Explorers:

My boss... Na visa sure pass oh

With this administration.. I'm sorry to say
PVC is absolutely useless

A look at what transpired in Osun will convince you..
All those who stood under the hot sun or rain to exercise their franchise.. Did so in vain..
Because at the end.. The best rigger carries the day

3 Likes

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Sharpshooota: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Oga no dive into politics...stick to the explorer you are and start enlightening us with happenings and latest development around the world

Politics is life..
It's everything... You can't deny the fact..
Everyone should get involved or perish

1 Like

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
BOTH.
Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by moneypussyweed(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kingsley1000:
So you have programmed the guy to act only the way you like? Read meaning into his name and correct yourself .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Sharpshooota: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Just today... Many people lost their lives in plateau
Nobody to protect them ... Their lives are worthless

The government sends the Army and police only when there is an election to be rigged by intimidation...

All those supporting this evil administration will not die well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by obi4eze(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Visa o!

Supporting Buhari in 2015 is one of the greatest regrets of my life. I thought he would fight corruption but his government is very corrupt despite the claims of him being a man of integrity. In my life, I have never seen such height of hypocrisy.

Buhari has broken the record of being the worst president since the return to democracy. For now, only God can save us because there will be massive vote buying and rigging in 2019.

I just don't know where we are headed because all I can see is that Nigeria is on autoreverse and we, the masses need to do something drastic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
nnna

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Treasure17(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
Visa all the way to UK. Why should I trade visa for PVC with the current situation of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by buhariguy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are really aggressively stupid, the visa that i have be looking for since 1990, since the time of thief ibb and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra are saying is because of the best president they want to travel out.

If una like, enter lagoon,
Buhari till 2023.
Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Unlimited22: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
The only reason I still have a PVC is because of things like Bank and SIM registration.

4 Likes

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by maxnedu11(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
With the way things are going I might end up stamping my passport myself. Stamp nah stamp. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Emmafe(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
VISA
Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Chriswazo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thank God I don collect my passport, Oluwa please finish what you have started in my life til I don change this+234 rubbish line.

3 Likes

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Emusan(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
I was discussing with a friend today and I said I'm very sure, if a vote should be cast for recolonizing Nigeria, 90% will vote for yes! Whereas, I didn't even know that a thread like this will come up today.

4 Likes

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
People choosing Visa are very shallow..you must remember other people also fought to make their countries good
Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Jflex07(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
working on my visa already.. I can't stay this country after 2019 ..I smell Anarchy and war looming

2 Likes

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
maxnedu11:
With the way things are going I might end up stamping my passport myself. Stamp nah stamp. Lol

Lol.......

4 Likes

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by purem(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Visa
Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Chriswazo(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
People choosing Visa are very shallow..you must remember other people also fought to make their countries good

So you are the one that is "deep" because you choose to fight for your country on a faceless internet platform. Are you brave now

4 Likes

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chriswazo:

So you are the one that is "deep" because you choose to fight for your country on a faceless internet platform. Are you brave now

Guy I know How much I pay as tax every year and we no dey go work for abroad we De go for paid tours ..wake up man
Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Chriswazo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

Guy I know How much I pay as tax every year and we no dey go work for abroad we De go for paid tours ..wake up man

Paying tax is not the problem, but where is it going to and what's used for. Think man. What are the dividends of paying tax in Nigeria "Awoke" man answer!

3 Likes

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Krystalzkris(f): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Is this supposed to be an opinion poll? The question is supposed to be Visa to Europe or Visa to America? Visa or Pvc is like asking us to choose between death and life

2 Likes

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by kotv: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Visa of course. I'm already seeking Canadian visa. I hope they approve it soon

2 Likes

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by louiskay(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
I know some rats and ants will soon invade this thread to crucify all the VISA choosers like me... I careless anyways...

Switzerland, Canada or Australia will see me appreciate God for 30days in fasting, praise and worship...

1 Like

Re: Visa Or PVC, See People's Reactions(Photos) by Racoon(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
I get both.PVC to continue fighting and Visa if the fight fails.However either must work.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr President Must Go! Thousands Of Women Occupy Major Streets Asking For Resign / Richest Civil Servant In Nigeria, Inuwa Waya Veers Into Politics / If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.