Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 (3009 Views)

If This Information Is True.....then The Week Will Be Interesting. / If This Is True, Then PDP And Atiku Are Strategic! (pic) / If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by Daniel058(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Please be informed:

The Nigerian youths have agreed together in love and oneness that in 2023 presidential election and in every other elections, whether state of local gov’t.

We will not vote for anyone who has been in politics from 2019 down to 1960.
And the candidate we are going to vote for, must not be above the age of 50.
APC, PDP Canceled.

A total fresh party, probably formed by the youths of the federal republic of NIGERIA��.

If you see this post, kindly share around so other youths will be carried along.

WE MOVE

Signed: Nigerian Youths
Forward as Received! : wink

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by BrownLondon(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Which Nigerian youths?

Trust me, I'm between 21-24, I will be voting for APC come 2023.

Please don't quote me oo, it's my vote.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by blazepascal(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
BrownLondon:
Which Nigerian youths?

im ashamed of you

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by FlackoJodye: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
BrownLondon:
Which Nigerian youths?

no be u again.BMC..U no follow for youths Useless Lowlife like ur bastardd father ! Hahahaa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good poinnt...

So, where are your political structutres?

How would you pass a law to ban old people from competing again?

Who is your leader, what is your ideology?

And by the way , who made you spokesman for the youth? Were you elected?

How do you plan to enlighten the North, and the rural areas of the South to follow you?

Go and do the hard work of building up a structure that can make PDP and APC shake..., then we can talk.

Remember the Egyptian youth. Got mubarak out, and then ended up with his younger brother from another mother four years later. And the younger brother is worse.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by Throwback: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
BrownLondon:
Which Nigerian youths?

Why not give ourselves the chance that Gowon, Murtala and Obasanjo also had?

1 Like

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by blazepascal(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
seconded
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
blazepascal:
im ashamed of you

I'm ashamed of him too...he is supporting a failed party. APC has failed us really.

But I am also ashamed of YOU.

What party have you joined? Are you politically active? Do you have plans to form a party that can change Nigeria? Are you ready to do the hard work and to be patient enough to achieve your goals?

1 Like

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by BrownLondon(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
blazepascal:
im ashamed of you
Is it your vote?

1 Like

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by blazepascal(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

I'm ashamed of him too...he is supporting a failed party. APC has failed us really.

But I am also ashamed of YOU.

What party have you joined? Are you politically active? Do you have plans to form a party that can change Nigeria? Are you ready to do the hard work and to be patient enough to achieve your goals?
not really though ,but we can start something
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by BrownLondon(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
FlackoJodye:
no be u again.BMC..U no follow for youths Useless Lowlife like ur bastardd father ! Hahahaa
E pain am.

3 Likes

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Throwback:

Why not give ourselves the chance that Gowon, Murtala and Obasanjo also had?

In fairness to Gowon and co, the reason why they got into power was simple...

When Nigeria got independent, the British had spent the last five years rushing though the training of a lot of young officers to man the new Nigerian army.

Infact, Nigeria at independence did not have enough educated people to run the country.(The last white policeman in the NPF retied in 1979. We had a lot of white people in many positions up till the early 1980's when we had enough Nigerians to replace them). As a result, a lot of young Nigerians got their chance to 'run' things.

That's why people like Gowon, Murtala and Obasanjo got their chance at power. Add the fact that the coups of 1966 decimated what was already a very limited number of Nigerian officers and men.(Combination of those two factors is why Jack was a general at 32. It won't happen today....even for a Fulani chap joining the Army.)

And Nigeria was lucky. DR Congo had no Congolese officers at Independence (the first cogolese officer left for officer training in Belgium a few days before Independence).

Today, we have trained enough Nigerians to run stuff....today's Gowon won't see general till he is in his mid fifties.
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
blazepascal:
not really though ,but we can start something

Join a party, form one, work within the system for change..

Be ready to fail, be ready to wait a long time.

Democracy is not easy work.

1 Like

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by blazepascal(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
BrownLondon:
Is it your vote?
why must you vote a failed party be reasonable.
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by chiiraq802(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
BrownLondon:
Which Nigerian youths?

Old man keep kwayet.... They are to referring to Nigerian Youths and not Nigerian grannies... tongue
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by BrownLondon(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
blazepascal:
And what party would make Nigeria great? Your useless youth coalition?

Even SUG executives that stole student Union money are taking, class rep that conspired with lecturers to scam their fellow students dey make mouth (I wouldn't be surprised if you fall in this category)

The current crop of leaders we have today also started in their early age.

Saraki became the governor of Kwara at 39 (after being Obasanjo's SA at 36)

Ameachi became speaker of Rivers HOA at 30+ , Yahaya bello, Desmond Elliot, Gowon wasn't even married when he became the head of state.

What changes, despite them being educated and morally upright.

The new generation of Bet9ja addict, Yahoo Yahoo, drug addict sef dey make mouth, ridiculous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by jenny005: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=BrownLondon post=95499373]Which Nigerian youths?
Trust me, I'm between 21-24, I will be voting for APC come 2023. pls dnt let the devil use you and at the last end regret it. Pls no offence
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by blazepascal(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
BrownLondon:

Even SUG executives that stole student Union money are taking, class rep that conspired with lecturers to scam their fellow students dey make mouth (I wouldn't be surprised if you fall in this category)

Ameachi became speaker of Rivers HOA at 30+ , Yahaya bello, Desmond Elliot, Gowon wasn't even married when he became the head of state.

The new generation of Bet9ja addict, Yahoo Yahoo, drug addict sef dey make mouth, ridiculous.
this one weak me
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by Daniel058(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
blazepascal:
this one weak me
E weak me too oo grin
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by wowcatty: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
He thinks he's speaking to his unintelligent kind, when the so called youths are being sponsored by the same cabals destroying Nigeria. Their main target is Tinubu and some of us judge a man by who his enemies are.

May God continue to give you wisdom to see through the charades and the smokescreen designed by cabal to grab power through the back door.
BrownLondon:
Which Nigerian youths?

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by wowcatty: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Be ashamed of yourself for your undemocratic stance.

You can see that you will be worse off than the current politicians, you have started holding people hostage before getting into politics, what will you then do when you get to power?

It's democracy not Soviet Union/communism or monarchy and you can't force anyone to vote for your candidate.

All you can do is to field your candidate according to law and the best man will win.

I keep saying you people are anarchists, not peace loving protesters you claim and must be met with twice the force.
blazepascal:
im ashamed of you
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by wowcatty: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
He wants to control your mind, don't let him.
BrownLondon:

Is it your vote?
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by wowcatty: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Because what is 'fail' to you is a win to him.
blazepascal:
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by wowcatty: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Youths who don't care about the rule of law.

Even just today we saw a youth of about 21 yr old igbo boy who stole a child and sold for #400k.

I thought these youths are educated, yet they don't know that laws have to be changed or amended for their presidential candidates age limit to work, that the national assembly members are in charge of that and need to be asked to work on it.

Buhari - lazy youths
Woman - druggy youths

Lazy druggy youths grin
BrownLondon:

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by DesChyko: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
BrownLondon:
Which Nigerian youths?

#EndIgnorantVoting!
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Daniel058:
Please be informed:

The Nigerian youths have agreed together in love and oneness that in 2023 presidential election and in every other elections, whether state of local gov’t.

APC, PDP Canceled.

A total fresh party, probably formed by the youths of the federal republic of NIGERIA��.

If you see this post, kindly share around so other youths will be carried along.

WE MOVE

90% of northern youths won't even know of this not to talk of supporting it

If it was southern Nigeria now ..then it can work p

1 Like

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
Daniel058:
Please be informed:

APC, PDP Canceled.

WE MOVE

[/s]
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by Abohboy: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
PhiliptheArab:
Good poinnt...

So, where are your political structutres?

How would you pass a law to ban old people from competing again?

Who is your leader, what is your ideology?

And by the way , who made you spokesman for the youth? Were you elected?

How do you plan to enlighten the North, and the rural areas of the South to follow you?

Go and do the hard work of building up a structure that can make PDP and APC shake..., then we can talk.

Remember the Egyptian youth. Got mubarak out, and then ended up with his younger brother from another mother four years later. And the younger brother is worse.

Ban old people? That is dumb so when we grow up, if I was a good leader let’s say I created millions of jobs, and made Nigeria a developed country, 20-40 years later I want to be Vice President or governor etc, because i, now old I cannot fun again even though I am a good candidate it doesn’t make sense, does it. We do these things by who is the best not by age

1 Like

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by ODJ124(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
BAT 2023.
Youths will be worse... Trust me..

Thread seen...

1 Like

Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by danilmo: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
blazepascal:

I'm Lagos/Ondo, APC didn't fail me here please. Less for Federal or is Buhari going to rule another term I'm more of individual than partisan.
Re: If This Is True, Then Am Going To Vote In 2023 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
I don't know how Nigerian see the seat of power. Age is one of the important attribute of leadership because in age there is experience. The youth are expected to contest and occupy the seats of senate, house of Reps,State houses of Assembly but President and Governorship position is too big for Nigerian Youth.
The social media outrage of youth in a critical moment showed how we make unguided utterances & most of times we allow our emotion to override our sense of decorum. Imagine a young man surrounded by young advisers in a hot political atmosphere like #EndSars protest and his advisers tell him that the protest is politically motivated with backing of ethno-religious actors? The decision would be fatal for young lad.
If you've never been to senate, House of Reps or into any political capacity, I'm telling you those old hyenas will definitely make your government ungovernable and the whole youth who elected you will lose faith in you in 2 months.
We need patience and time to catch this step. If new party is to be formed do we expect the right people to contest? The same old class are the class that have enough financial power to either implant their children or their disciples to take over the party structure and the cycle continues.
Is it a divine revelation that the youth are saint and won't express their genotypic character after winning election? Many youth who have never been to politics are worse than the old class. Typical example, who was Yahaya Bello before 2011 election and as a young governor is he different from others? may be worst!
There are very many young face at the House of Reps who won election in 2019 and they now joined the class.
The founders of democracy, US are heading to general election with 2 candidates all above 70. If you don't have knowledge of foreign relation, governance, security, economy (not paper qualifications but the real local economy of the people), good understanding of the diversity & multicultural nature of Nigeria, I think before you understand all these you may risk collapsing the whole nation.
Most party delegates that chose the current and previous leaders are young Nigerians but still we need to enter the system and change it. If we're not careful they'll show us that age isn't just a number!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet / Biafra :Ironsi Made An Ijaw Man First Nigerian Chief Of Air Staff / Fulanis Now Have Resident Permit In Military Barracks Across Nigeria? - M.B. Tim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.