Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Belly And Thigh Fat Loss Secrets - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Belly And Thigh Fat Loss Secrets (952 Views)

Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) / Help I Want To Burn Away Belly And Thigh Fat / Loose That Thigh Fat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Belly And Thigh Fat Loss Secrets by dmj2009: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2010
for fast belly and fat loss, take a good combination of exercise (weight training and aerobic) with a low-fat diet (don't starve yourself), engage in biking and running in moderation because excessive endurance exercise can destroy the muscle tissue. for more abdominal fat loss secrets and tips visit http://abssecretsexposed.com

1 Like

Re: Belly And Thigh Fat Loss Secrets by David20106: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2010
If you want to lose fat from your belly or thighs, or arms, or legs, or any other body part for that matter, should you do things differently? Do you need to do different exercises?

The answer is NO. Sure, if you want to tone any specific body part you need to increase muscle tissue in that particular body part, but if you want to lose fat in your butt, thighs, or belly, it doesn't matter which body part your exercises focus on.

Yes, that's right. Most people believe that you burn fat from the body part which you workout but it is simply not true. Our body burns fat as one complete unit. The areas on your body where you see more or less fat are determined by your genetics and nothing more.

This means that if you want to lose arm fat, belly fat, or leg fat, you need to concentrate on exercises which burn the most body fat in general and not on specific exercises.

Once you know that, you are already well more advanced than the vast majority of gym goers around the world who continue to do endless hours of less than effective exercises which burn little fat. You can focus on the right fat burning exercises and see fast and impressive results.
Personalized gifts
Re: Belly And Thigh Fat Loss Secrets by santes: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Are you tired of taking weight loss pills that don't ever work? Are you ready to lose that stuborn pounds fast with little or no efforts? I can guarantee a product proven to help lose up to 5 pounds in 5 days! If you want your body back, send me a message and you will thank me after a month of using this product. Its no other than TLC's Iaso tea!

whatsapp @ +2348187842046 for more info or click the link below to place your order www.totallifechanges.com/3460671

(1) (Reply)

Volcanic Eruptions In Benue State / testing / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.