Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? (89797 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE! Timaya Has Lost So Much Weight (photo) / Meet most beautiful Celebrity Daughter Of Nollywood, Priscilla Ojo. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Newboss(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
idu1:
what's with all these smiles?
A wise man once said "
Rapu ihe e dere na motor banye motor" angry

Leave what is written on the car and enter the car. angry

It's a scarecrow, my guy angry
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by idu1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Newboss:
A wise man once said "
Rapu ihe e dere na motor banye motor" angry

Leave what is written on the car and enter the car. angry

It's a scarecrow, my guy angry
loool grin grin
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by ernieboy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tabba:
Well, all I see is a liability. Hey! I don't have anything against him and stuff. Just speaking as an Accountant
how is a house a liability? real estates I.e houses actually appreciate with time unlike cars which deprecate.
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by COOL10(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
The day MTV BASE interviewed him,Ehiz didn't want to leave again. His bedroom curtains even have a remote control grin
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Nlkay(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
Simplep:
Are u sure its only music dis people make?...nawa
Difficult to say my dear. Only God knows
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by COOL10(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by oladele00(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Badmus20:
lemme be ur baby mama pls
With ur stained smelling pussy bah?
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by nuelyoyo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
Newboss:

That's what I wanted you to see. angry

Unfortunately, not being smart enough, you fell for it. angry
that you made a point doesn't mean you are right. Whatever point you want to make, whether right or wrong, try to be civil and courteous when making it.
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Ofoka123(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
The conclusion of the whole matter is to fear God and keep His commandments that is the whole duty of a man. Prepare for the most beautiful home in heaven All these things shall pass away but your home on high last forever.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by BrokenCock: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
dollytino4real:
see timaya dat time 4 uniport with Brown hair and his funny colour Camry, see life
i
Swear! Even Timi Dako...

Kai!! Timaya n his baggy trouser that year
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Newboss(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
nuelyoyo:
that you made a point doesn't mean you are right. Whatever point you want to make, whether right or wrong, try to be civil and courteous when making it.
You're actually the one not being civil by focusing on my looks instead of what I'm saying. angry Can you see the problem now? angry

I checked the comment again and it's not uncivil angry
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Newboss(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
COOL10:
The day MTV BASE interviewed him,Ehiz didn't want to leave again. His bedroom curtains even have a remote control grin
You can get that package installed with less than 200k if you know your way. angry
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by nuelyoyo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Newboss:

You're actually the one not being civil by focusing on my looks instead of what I'm saying. angry Can you see the problem now? angry

I checked the comment again and it's not uncivil angry
saying something in a civil way
is not limited to just what you say, it also has to do with how you say it.
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Newboss(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
ernieboy:
how is a house a liability? real estates I.e houses actually appreciate with time unlike cars which deprecate.
Property tax. angry

The house is even in a great part of Lagos. angry Lagos state government will value the property at over 1bn Naira. angry

He's an official Cash cow of the governmentangry If he delays payment, the tax will double in few month. angry
We're looking at over 7m per annum here. angry
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
LuciferKristi:
All the pictures looked sweet until a very dirty, tattered-looking street urchin whose dress sense shows he belongs to an Afonja Inter-state motor park stained the last one.

angry *spits
Savage...u need deliverance urgently.... grin
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Believe7(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=Ladycloud post=71615416]Life is sweet oh, when money enter life is sweeter. smiley[/quote

Dearie watsup.. let's chat up..sending u a mail..
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
LuciferKristi:
All the pictures looked sweet until a very dirty, tattered-looking street urchin whose dress sense shows he belongs to an Afonja Inter-state motor park stained the last one.

angry *spits
ipod lazy youth
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by kuroben4real: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Famzer:
Congratulations Eberipapa 1 of Bayelsa. Please don't forget to get ready for LIRS and FIRS o cheesy
sorry it's "egberipapa
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Victor171: 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
This NA two diffrent house ...haba which one make we believe.This NA two diffrent house ...haba which one make we believe.This NA two diffrent house ...haba which one make we believe.
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
dollytino4real:
see timaya dat time 4 uniport with Brown hair and his funny colour Camry, see life
Everything in life has got time and season . We all have ours. Be expectant and don't give up neither should you be in a haste .
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by minasota(f): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
dollytino4real:
Biggest motivation! !
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ladycloud:
Life is sweet oh, when money enter life is sweeter. smiley
You are pretty
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by minasota(f): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
promofleetmc:
I remembered how I used to bully this chap way back in Mafoluku.We lived in same face-me-I-slap -U in Gbadamosi close.Sharing pit toilet with about 20 other families I almost discouraged him from doing music when he started keeping Afro hair.Imagine him in a mansion now?I though live in my mansion too but na kitchen where this pickin own dey....Keep the good hustle up bro.
Biggest motivation dear!!
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by obi4rmhpservice: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Celebrities sha. DM Records make una pay ur gbese @45kvagen
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Trunaijian: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Simplep:
Are u sure its only music dis people make?...nawa

I no wan talk o! Even tuface wey na legend nobget this type o! Underground story dey
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Badmus20:
lemme be ur baby mama pls

There's no problem, I'm available grin
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by COOL10(m): 12:20am On Sep 29, 2018
Newboss:

You can get that package installed with less than 200k if you know your way. angry
. My brother,in this economy,I'd rather use that money for something more beneficial.
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by OyinO: 12:38am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

angry *spits
Frustrated he-goat but the bleating and frowning of the he-goat doesnt stop it from being dragged to the market.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by OyinO: 12:41am On Sep 29, 2018
dajoaneke:
Make my God pick my call first, you go see true meaning of beautiful house. But deep in my heart, these are all vanity.
I smell voice mail if na call of God you dey wait for. All the people who followed God in bible book were poor and wretched and were killed and slaughtered like nama.
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Ladycloud(f): 1:40am On Sep 29, 2018
Thanks
olagbola55:

You are pretty
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Ladycloud(f): 1:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Uhm... [quote author=Believe7 post=71619242][/quote]
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 29, 2018
Ladycloud:
Thanks
You welcome! Can I d.m?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.