Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? (89858 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE! Timaya Has Lost So Much Weight (photo) / Meet most beautiful Celebrity Daughter Of Nollywood, Priscilla Ojo. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
God punish poverty I swear..
Oluwa bless our hustle. If we no make money, wetin we gain.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Priye007(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hannnnnnnnnn Izon!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by brainhgeek(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Nigeian celebrities love to flaunt their assets. One of them is Timaya who showed off his mansion some months back.

Having seen other beautiful celebrity houses as listed by http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/famous-nigerian-celebrities-and-their_28.html?m=1

I think Timaya has the best.

What do you think?
.......and you someone says he does music alone? I wont doubt if bunkery and militancy are sidekicks
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by dollytino4real(f): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Burgerlomo:

I dey available if you don't mind ooo, nah watermelon island I dey live grin
pls shift u hear
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by agarawu23(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwanneni:
speak for yourself.
Are you trying to say a director in a multibillion naira company can't have these?
You must be joking.
director my ass. Even most people working in chevron can't boost of a 40m mansion. Go and check well, millionaires out there aren't salary earners.

Tell me the salary of a director in multi-billion Naira company let me break down his monthly salary expenses and u will see how much is left wink

7 Likes

Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by dollytino4real(f): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Burgerlomo:

I know 4 sure say you go curse the day dem born am if he make any attempt that time to toast you cool
n.a. wah 4 u bros
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Newboss(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
nuelyoyo:
Trust me, this is not music money. Probably proceeds from oil and gas deals.
What do you know as music money? angry Book him for a show first, then we'll talk. angry

BTW, that thing you see there is cheaper than the expensive trash people build all over town. angry This is a popular building style in India. angry He's just lucky he found a good architect. angry That thing there won't pass 150m (< $500k) to build to finish. angry It's all about priority angry You want a Rolls Royce or a grand mansion? angry Priorityangry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Donte2845: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hmm, nice house though
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Simplep:
Are u sure its only music dis people make?...nawa

The same I thought Seeing the edifice.
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by kaptaneSaka(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Badmus20:
lemme be ur baby mama pls
OK, send your CV
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
The Pool of that first building needs to be barricaded, its too close to the building.

God forbids Dbanj kind of issue repeating its self.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Newboss(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
TUBLEZ:
Funny thing is that the ones we claimed r world best e.g Wiskid don't even hv this type of house not even Davido
That's because they don't have that as their priority. angry If you have $500k, you could choose to build this or buy a Lamborghini. angry Most will choose Lamborghini angry

The problem now is the government valuation guy. angry Lagos state is definitely going to place a value of over 1bn on this property. angry Then nigga will start coughing out property tax every year angry

1 Like

Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
agarawu23:
director my ass. Even most people working in chevron can't boost of a 40 mansion. Go and check well, millionaires out there aren't salary earners.

Tell me the salary of a director in multi-billion Naira company let me break down his monthly salary expenses and u will see how much is left wink
i will tell you from personal experience.
I am very close with the director of one bank in cameroon of all places,i know how he lives and invests.
Remember,u said even plus their under the table deals right?
This guy easily bags 15mill naira monthly.
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Anu007(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
nice one
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by nuelyoyo(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Newboss:
What do you know as music money? angry Book him for a show first, then we'll talk. angry

BTW, that thing you see there is cheaper than the expensive trash people build all over town. angry This is a popular building style in India. angry He's just lucky he found a good architect. angry That thing there won't pass 150m (< $500k) to build to finish. angry It's all about priority angry You want a Rolls Royce or a grand mansion? angry Priorityangry
can't you make ur points without the angry smilie? You sound so pianed and childish
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Alezy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
dollytino4real:
see timaya dat time 4 uniport with Brown hair and his funny colour Camry, see life
u no even know am, timaya when dey rap waka for alakahia that year, who dash am camry. God is great
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by agarawu23(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwanneni:
i will tell you from personal experience.
I am very close with the director of one bank in cameroon of all places,i know how he lives and invests.
Remember,u said even plus their under the table deals right?
This guy easily bags 15mill naira monthly.
we are talking about Nigeria and not Cameroon. Be aware that I ain't referring to thieving directors/salary earners who steals......... end up being in jail and forfeiting all their properties.
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Newboss(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
agarawu23:
director my ass. Even most people working in chevron can't boost of a 40 mansion. Go and check well, millionaires out there aren't salary earners.

Let me guess you're just trolling angry
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Newboss(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
nuelyoyo:
can't you make ur points without the angry smilie? You sound so pianed and childish
That's what I wanted you to see. angry

Unfortunately, not being smart enough, you fell for it. angry
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by agarawu23(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Newboss:

if that house up there cost 150m, then you know nothing about construction. He might fall maga and buy at ridiculous price but building that yourself won't cost u that much.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by 8stargeneral: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nice edifice
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by enemyofprogress: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
dollytino4real:
see timaya dat time 4 uniport with Brown hair and his funny colour Camry, see life
dat time him toast you, you dey squeeze nose, now na you dey rush am
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
agarawu23:
we are talking about Nigeria and not Cameroon. Be aware that I ain't referring to thieving directors/salary earners who steals......... end up being in jail and forfeiting all their properties.
let's say they send you to a country or a region to spearhead a business/project there and you end up surpassing projected returns.
Don't you think some monetary benefits come along with that?
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Daevid(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
The day you will have sense has passed
LuciferKristi:
All the pictures looked sweet until a very dirty, tattered-looking street urchin whose dress sense shows he belongs to an Afonja Inter-state motor park stained the last one.

angry *spits
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Simplep:
He was a loyalist to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as Duncan Mighty was to Ameachi.
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
happinesssssssss:

OK, I don see, watin u want make I fry?
Fry your Gargantuan brainless head of enormous proportion! deeply fry till burnt, some dried black sense will definitely come alive.
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Burgerlomo: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
dollytino4real:
pls shift u hear

U see yah sef, U still dey repeat the same shift you tell Timaya dat time cool
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by Newboss(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
agarawu23:
if that house up there cost 150m, then you know nothing about construction. He might fall maga and buy at ridiculous price but building that yourself won't cost u that much.
Exactly. angry

That's why I'm surprised at people's amazement because some celebrities in Nigeria rock $500k watches. angry They even brag about it angry But don't have something like this. angry

To me, it's just about priorities. angry
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by stasius: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Beautiful Vanity.
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by promofleetmc: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
I remembered how I used to bully this chap way back in Mafoluku.We lived in same face-me-I-slap -U in Gbadamosi close.Sharing pit toilet with about 20 other families I almost discouraged him from doing music when he started keeping Afro hair.Imagine him in a mansion now?I though live in my mansion too but na kitchen where this pickin own dey....Keep the good hustle up bro.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by idu1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Newboss:

Exactly. angry

That's why I'm surprised at people's amazement because some celebrities in Nigeria rock $500k watches. angry They even brag about it angry But don't have something like this. angry

To me, it's just about priorities. angry
what's with all these smiles?
Re: Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? by OsuMustGo: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Simplep:
That's what most people don't know.

That guy is a militant and his into oil bunkering (BIG TIME)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.