Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Every Topic About Osun Rerun Should Be Moved To Crime Section Of Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Every Topic About Osun Rerun Should Be Moved To Crime Section Of Nairaland (296 Views)

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber / EFCC Arrests Two For Vote Buying In Ogun Rerun Election (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Topic About Osun Rerun Should Be Moved To Crime Section Of Nairaland by ERockson: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
After Thursday Osun state governorship rerun election, every reasonable and unbiased Nigerian will know that INEC did not conduct election but committed crime against the people of Osun state. Surprisingly, total number of voters in one these polling units is 419, establishing the criminal code in the constitution

I hereby call on seun and mods to move every topic or thread about Osun rerun election to crime section of nairaland...

Share if you think they should move it to where it belongs
Re: Every Topic About Osun Rerun Should Be Moved To Crime Section Of Nairaland by iammo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin funny but sad, buhari successfully deceived two generations. destroying democracy twice.. I can now feel what the past generations felt, after shagari's Democratically elected government was thrown out, and all the leaders thrown to jail without trail. journalist harrased, citizen suppressed and only a particular tribe were spared
Re: Every Topic About Osun Rerun Should Be Moved To Crime Section Of Nairaland by ERockson: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
ERockson:
After Thursday Osun state governorship rerun election, every reasonable and unbiased Nigerian will know that INEC did not conduct election but committed crime against the people of Osun state. Surprisingly, total number of voters in one these polling units is 419, establishing the criminal code in the constitution

I hereby call on seun and mods to move every topic or thread about Osun rerun election to crime section of nairaland...

Share if you think they should move it to where it belongs
Re: Every Topic About Osun Rerun Should Be Moved To Crime Section Of Nairaland by brodalikeme(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
i think so too from what’s am reading. The collusion of INEC and security agencies are did the biddings of their paymaster.

If things continue like this unchecked, people may find other use for their PVC very soon. The PVC can serve as a very good ID card

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Ill Man Throws 4-year-old Brother From 7-storey-building / . / Man Stab His Brother To Death In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.