Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage (644 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcome Their First Child After 19 Years Of Waiting (photo) / Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Dkmngr: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
A Nigerian man has been accused of beating his pregnant wife to death, after 19 days of marriage. It was further gathered that the Nigerian man who assaulted his pregnant wife, told his wife’s parents that she was sick before death.

Read what Sharon Joseph wrote on Facebook;

I don’t want to post this not after typing hml to you early last month now this, the news of your death is something I refused to believe.. I called and called you this morning but no one was picking my calls��.. Back then in Annunciation Convent Ehime Mbano IMO State… You were my best friend because of you and Ezinne Queeneth I left my hostel and moved to yours because of how close we were. How can i explain that after 19days of marriage you died with your baby still in the womb as a result of domestic violence?
Annunciation Convent most especially 2009 set will miss you..

Rest In Peace Amarachi Emmanuela

SEE MORE PHOTOS >>> https://dkmngr.com/nigerian-man-beats-pregnant-wife/
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by SAMBARRY: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Naija men and their lack of self control anf anger management.sometimes when i see some men driving on the road with rage,just parking abruptly in the middle of the road to exchange blows with strangers because they have no control over themselves,i can imagine the kind of horror many wives will be going through.im not surprised.i see this happen on the road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Dkmngr: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Naija men and their lack of self control anf anger management.sometimes when i see some men driving on the road with rage,just parking abruptly in the middle of the road to exchange blows with strangers because they have no control over themselves,i can imagine the kind of horror many wives will be going through.im not surprised.i see this happen on the road

abi ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Can investigation be done further?

The story is incomplete.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage by Dkmngr: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
bukatyne:
Can investigation be done further?

The story is incomplete.
probably!

(1) (Reply)

Smoothie,cocktail And Fruit Lovers Come And Take / Mixed Marraige - Family Division / I don hear una

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.