Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,433 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Could It Be Pregnancy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could It Be Pregnancy? (275 Views)

Miscarriage In Pregnancy: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Prevention / Scent Leaf For Cough And Pregnancy / Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be Pregnancy? by Mc4larin: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Good evening fellow Nlders. I hope we all had a great day?

Doctors in the house, most especially the gynaecologists, I really need your guidance on this matter. I have a sister that has been battling with something in these past few days.

It happened like this; three weeks ago, she told me she was feeling somehow and doesn't understand how her body is feeling. She finished her menstruation a week before and she started seeing blood coming out of her private part like she's menstruating again after 4days of finishing the menstruation and it lasted for about five days. We checked online for what could be responsible and all we could see are symptoms of pregnancy. In order to be sure, she did pregnancy test and the result came out negative, so she buried the thought since the blood had stopped coming.

Now another issue; She was supposed to have seen her menses around 22nd of September, but has not come up till this moment, this had caused another serious of worries for her. To crown the whole matter, she said her breast is getting fuller. She did another pregnancy test with PT strips, the result still came out negative, both urine and blood.

Now she's really scared of what could be going on. She's thinking of going to see the gynaecologist next week, but for now I won't let her hurt herself so much with so many thoughts because of this matter.

Please what could be wrong? Could it be pregnancy or what medical explanation can be given to this......

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For Imbalance Of Nutrition / Which Hand You Wipe With? / Role Of Metabolism In Fitness And Weight Loss - ABC Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.