Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince (636 Views)

'forbidding To Marry' Is A Heresy Ofthe Roman Catholic Church Rooted In Paganism / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
…And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Ephesians 3:17–19, NIV

Can you imagine a young child growing up and always wondering in his heart, “Am I pleasing to Daddy? Am I pleasing to Mummy? Do Daddy and Mummy accept me?”

This child will grow up emotionally warped if he does not have the security and assurance of his parents’ love and acceptance.

Beloved, that is why Jesus wants you rooted, established and anchored in His unwavering love for you. He demonstrated His love for you when He became your sin on the cross so that you could become His righteousness. And when you meditate on and are rooted in His love for you, you will be filled with the fullness of God. How can you not be successful then?

http://blog.josephprince.com/be-rooted-in-jesus-love/
Re: Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Evening
Re: Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Yes Lord
Re: Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2018
Yes
Re: Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cool
Re: Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yeah
Re: Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Yeah
Re: Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Evening
Re: Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Morning
Re: Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
Yessss
Re: Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
jiggaz:
Yeah
Re: Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yesssss
Re: Be Rooted In Jesus' Love - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Good

(1) (Reply)

As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church / Pastors On Defence As Uganda Moves To Regulate Pastors' Wealth / Christian Dream Meaning: Money In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.