Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death Few Months After Marriage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death Few Months After Marriage (256 Views)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta / Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death Few Months After Marriage by Christian590(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chizzy Chikwendu wrote;

What a world!!!!! I can't even believe how you are dead. I don't understand, because I was happy for you on the 9th of this month during you traditional marriage ?� � ?� I don't even understand how you died all in the name of marriage. I can't even understand how a man won't stop beating his wife at least for the sake of the unborn child inside of you. Amarachi Emmanuela rest on dear. God be with you till we meet again. Annasco girls '09 set will miss you, I will miss you. Click Link to see pictures
http://mognews.com/2018/09/28/man-beats-pregnant-wife-to-death-months-after-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Arrested For Threatening His ‘spiritual Son’ With Kidnap (photo) / Ochanya Must Get Justice / Alleged Serial Diesel Thief Caught Red-handed After His Hand Got Stuck In A Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.