Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Cardi B Says She’s Getting New Breast Implants Following Her Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Says She’s Getting New Breast Implants Following Her Pregnancy (845 Views)

Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Says She’s Getting New Breast Implants Following Her Pregnancy by 7Ebisco: 12:20am On Sep 29, 2018
Famous female rapper and drama queen, Cardi B has revealed that she has intentions to get new breast implants following her pregnancy

The mother of one who is known for her “ i don’t care” attitude said she’ll soon get ‘boobs renovation’ as her bosoms seems to be different following the birth of her child, Kulture.

The rapper definitely knows how to make her private choices public in the most adorable way, so it’s not surprising that the rapper has revealed that she’s getting a boob job.

Cardi shared a video of herself on the Gram where she complains about having to tape her breasts as her implants have gone out of shape following her pregnancy and the birth of her daughter, Kulture.

She captioned the video; “Kulture did me bad”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/cardi-b-says-shes-getting-new-breast.html

Re: Cardi B Says She’s Getting New Breast Implants Following Her Pregnancy by otunde527: 1:22am On Sep 29, 2018
And explode it

Mtcheeew
Re: Cardi B Says She’s Getting New Breast Implants Following Her Pregnancy by Kingpee2(m): 2:26am On Sep 29, 2018
Good for her ,Wetin concern us ,don’t forget you definitely rule your world....

(1) (Reply)

Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist / (Photo) My First Time Performing In Ghana! It Was Lit - DMW Artist, Dremo / Ariana Grande Shares Mac Miller Clip Following Split With Pete Davidson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.