Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

See The Reply I Gave To This Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Reply I Gave To This Scammer (590 Views)

See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic / "I Gave Birth To Her And I Impregnate Her" - 50-Year-Old Dad Arrested In Lagos / Funny Reply I Gave To A Fraudster. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply I Gave To This Scammer by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 29, 2018
Aparently, he couldnt even spell "esteemed".
I dont fall for such crap. Please if anyone can report his details to NPF and MTN, we need to track down this scammer ASAP

cc:lalasticlala
cc:mynd44

Re: See The Reply I Gave To This Scammer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10am On Sep 29, 2018
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin.

Good reply......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reply I Gave To This Scammer by gentleguy1975: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2018
good
Re: See The Reply I Gave To This Scammer by gaby(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2018
The lazy and cursed soul had wanted to give you an estimated billing so he could reap from where he hadn't sown.

Thieef...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: See The Reply I Gave To This Scammer by QueenFusa16(f): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2018
Lmao....
I guess he was sleep typing.....
Re: See The Reply I Gave To This Scammer by Rollitout: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2018

(1) (Reply)

See What I Just Saw( A Shop On A Lorry) / Family Kicks As Police Shoots, Kills Ex-minister’s Daughter In Abuja / Nigerian Prostitutes Interviewed By French Journalist In Italy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.