Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

83 Year Old Man Seeks Divorce After Cosistent Assault From Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 83 Year Old Man Seeks Divorce After Cosistent Assault From Wife (342 Views)

Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

83 Year Old Man Seeks Divorce After Cosistent Assault From Wife by Felixtami(m): 5:10am On Sep 29, 2018
On Wednesday, September 26, an 83-year-old man Reubenson Chinthuli pleaded with the Thyolo 1/3 Grade Justice of the Peace court to end his marriage together with his 26-year-antique spouse. He filed for divorce over domestic violence problems inside the home. in keeping with the aged man from Chimaliro in Malawi, his wife Zione Kwatani whom he were given married to a year in the past has assaulted him on numerous events. 83-12 months-old man set to divorce his 26-year-vintage spouse over domestic violence. I’m bored with those church brothers - female says Chinthuli said: “This female denies me food, she usually comes past due at night time with out proper explanation. At instances whilst she comes during such late hours she beats and threatens to kill me. On one event, she pierced a knife on my hand. read on:

http://betabetagist..com/2018/09/83-year-man-ask-for-divorce-over-his-26-year-old-wife-for-assault.html

1 Share

Re: 83 Year Old Man Seeks Divorce After Cosistent Assault From Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11am On Sep 29, 2018
Make Baba no go before him time!

Life is sweet o!

1 Like

Re: 83 Year Old Man Seeks Divorce After Cosistent Assault From Wife by Oluromantic: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Lol baba don carry load weh he no fit bear

(1) (Reply)

Fans Slam Kcee For Daring To Sag [photo & Reactions] / "Love You And Miss You So Much" - Davido Remembers Late Friend DJ Olu / Anambra School Gives Goats As Gifts To Outstanding Students To Assist Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.