Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (67410 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by ZWorld: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2019
Basketmouth has set the internet buzzing this morning with his reaction to the birthday surprise he got from his wife.

Sharing a video of the moment on his official handle, he wrote;

@elsieokpocha you got me good. • Although I would have preferred a car or a surprise party sha, but this surprise choir is still dope. ❤️❤️❤️ you.

However, his fans pictured like he's shading his wife for just organizing a surprise choir instead of a car gift or surprise party.

Watch The Video Below..
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2bBvv2lS_R/?igshid=1l8nucuebu427

1 Share

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by youngbang(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2019
cool

Why is he now complaining

he should work harder so he can surprise her with car next year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Mutemenot(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2019
Fortunate guy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by ZWorld: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by NwaAmaikpe: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2019
shocked

She rides you, drives you to orgasm; allows you to ride in her every other night and you still want a car.

How ungrateful can you be Bright?

268 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by CAPSLOCKED: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2019
SOME OF US DON'T EVEN GET THE USUAL SINGLETS AND HANDKERCHIEVES.

BE GRATEFUL.

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by BlessedNuel: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2019
Issoryt....I know he is just joking grin

Kindly call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below if you need Pure Original Honey

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by DjHypno(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2019
Download the hottest Afrobeats/Hip-Hop DJ Mix right now and thank me later... Download link on my signature.

2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by generationz(f): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2019
Seriously some women no dey try at all.

If you have a husband that has given you everything from a good heart then doing something big at least once for him isn't bad.

I mean Beyonce gave Jay a fvccking Private Jet.

A lot of Nigerian women are selfish they can't even give a good experience beyond cooking and cleaning.

The men don't help matters because most give with selfish motive too. We have very few altruistic Nigerians, so you all deserve each other.

So, is Elsie saying she can't afford to save for a big party for Bright?

The worst part is they will put it online for everyone to praise them. angry

Mtcheew.

I like how bright spoke his mind joor.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2019
airex:
Mumu, always looking for cheap attention. E red for you these days.
go and sit down and stop being too uptight with your emotions, sadist.
we need more of nwaamaikpe in Nigeria because things that are making us sad is multiplying day by day

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by growtogeda: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She rides you and allows you to ride in her every other night and you still want a car.

the way this guy think is out of this world. what are we saying, what are you saying

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by backnbeta(f): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Who choir help undecided

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She rides you and allows you to ride in her every other night and you still want a car.

grin grin grin
How you make your analogies, is to me a wonder.
Respect!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by djoe21(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
That girl in black top and orange skirt though. She really take the dance matter seriously. Maybe she thinks it's an indirect audition oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by davillian(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Before you give someone a gift you should find out what they want without them even suspecting you want to buy them a gift.
Me o if you gift me what I don't want just my smile would tell you that you f up.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Saintmary(f): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
generationz:
Seriously some women no dey try at all.

If you have a husband that has given you everything from a good heart then doing something big at least once for him isn't bad.

I mean Beyonce gave Jay a fvccking Private Jet.

A lot of Nigerian women are selfish they can't even give a good experience beyond cooking and cleaning.

The men don't help matters because most give with selfish motive too. We have very few altruistic Nigerians, so you all deserve each other.

So, is Elsie saying she can't afford to save for a big party for Bright?

The worse part is they will put it online for everyone to praise them. angry

Mtcheew.

I like how bright spoke his mind joor.

Well, from the way I see it, a lot of men prefer to work hard, make money, then get married to women who are not as rich as they are so they can maintain the upper hand in their marriage,

Beyonce and her husband are not far from each other in terms of net worth
So, if a man wants a woman who can give him as much as he can give her on his birthday, he should marry a hardworking woman who has her own net worth or build his woman to be a woman of value.
A man that prefers to buy clothes and perfumes for his wife rather than pay her school fees or help her on a viable career path should expect boxers for his birthday.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by TheWordist(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Well,it's a good thing he spoke his mind. undecided
Nigga had huge expectations
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lolzz surprise choir ke. I wonder how many men would listen to or appreciate that... i wouldn't tho just get me an original collection of songs u know i like instead. She's probably seen too many movies to come up with the idea. And basket mouth na goat sha saying he would have preferred a car instead grin I guess he's just fooling around cheesy
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by movingclouds(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bright knows better, her engine might have knocked

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Zephd1h(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lolzz
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by englishmart(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Buy for yourself na. Cars are very cheap these days.

I know he was just trying to be funny, but this shows how unromantic and materialistic we are in this part of the world

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Bigdaddy237: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
h
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Crazeworld(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Me too

In other words, contact for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lol funny woman.
E pain Bright.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by lyriclekidd(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Maddd man
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Alright
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by blackmanothysef: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
lol
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Biglittlelois(f): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
At least she surprised him with something......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls / Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.