Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos (31672 Views)

PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by mysteryman2014: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
gurnam:

Obviously that is the ward he registered as an APC member. Or do you carry your PVC to your state of origin to vote regardless of where you registered?

Do they have to teach you people the very basics in politics and civil education?

Did you read the post at all, before spewing rubbish from foul smelling mouth. The post said hometown.
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by 8686(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
gurnam:

Obviously that is the ward he registered as an APC member. Or do you carry your PVC to your state of origin to vote regardless of where you registered?

Do they have to teach you people the very basics in politics and civil education?

Thanks for clarifying this.

Instead of people to ask the right questions, they'll sit behind their N100 data and type rubbish. Even if he's in a wrong party, isn't it obvious his handling of affairs is impeccable.

Look at how he handled the illegal crude refineries, told them to remit taxes and continue operations. We all know Nigeria would have attained meaningful development if he was President.

How would he be able to showcase what he's capable of if he wasn't in power and just a critic? Was told the security of Nigeria can now be tabled in a dialect now, una no see that one talk about.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Skookum(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
dimexy247:
I like Osinbajo and hate that I like him but he’s in a wrong party.

I swear u are not alone in this.

Ambode nd Osinbajo are d only people I respect in that miserable party called apc

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by AmazingELixir: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin

Person wey osinbade tall pass dey this world..?
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Horlamidei(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Really? Why did Ben Bruce go to bayelsa? Why is pat Utomi in delta for governorship race.

Can a ChibuzorAbia say I am from Elegushi? The Oba and his chief from Elegushi will stone him.

Look at their names and tell me if it sounds like a yoruba name talkless of saying yoruba name..! This same thing happens in the north. Just bear a northern name and dats all. In Lagos ehn, if you are a yoruba, just migrate to Lagos, live for few years and start speaking the yoruba eko(lagos). That's all..
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by morisnewrain(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
2special:
l thought he is from Ogun state
Don't mind the OP. He suppose to say 'his country home' instead of home town.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by morisnewrain(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
mysteryman2014:

Did you read the post at all, before spewing rubbish from foul smelling mouth. The post said hometown.
And you can't use your correction pad to change it to 'COUNTRY HOME'?
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by olaks4real(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
A pastor who sold his conscience because of power.

Osinbajo you are a disgrace before God.

Your days are short and numbered.
you be God?...
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Afamed: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
butamz:

Don't fall for their tactics. they are using him to get the votes of gullible Christians. Like you said, he is in the wrong party; wait, have you seen or heard where he is condemning the bad things his party and the government he serves as vice president? No, rather he keeps defending and lying about everything even when they are obvious.

Don't deceive yourself, he is comfortable in Apc if not he would have resigned long ago. No one is forcing him to stay. Does his Bible not contain the part which says evil company corrupts good manner?
Religion bigot, will you have known Osinbajo if not for Tinubu ( A Muslim) who brought him to limelight as a commissioner of Justice in Lagos and by extension single-handedly forwarded his name as VP? This has been the kind of hatred you people preach .

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Cajal(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
dimexy247:
I like Osinbajo and hate that I like him but he’s in a wrong party.
..so PDP... is the right party....
Hmmmmm.... Religion bigotry
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by mysteryman2014: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
morisnewrain:
And you can't use your correction pad to change it to 'COUNTRY HOME'?

Get sense and get a life, mtchew
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by gurnam: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
mysteryman2014:

Becuae the blogger is obviously not different from you ..just another dunce. If the blogger is a dunce, must you also act like one?
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by mysteryman2014: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
gurnam:

Becuae the blogger is obviously not different from you ..just another dunce. If the blogger is a dunce, must you also act like one?

Constructive argument is no no to you, only know how to swear, well I can see your nothing but uncouth spoilt brat, mschew.
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by 3kay945(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
butamz:

Don't fall for their tactics. they are using him to get the votes of gullible Christians. Like you said, he is in the wrong party; wait, have you seen or heard where he is condemning the bad things his party and the government he serves as vice president? No, rather he keeps defending and lying about everything even when they are obvious.

Don't deceive yourself, he is comfortable in Apc if not he would have resigned long ago. No one is forcing him to stay. Does his Bible not contain the part which says evil company corrupts good manner?

Thanks. Sometimes I question the way we think in this part of the world.

The man deliberately twist issues or lying just to defend any bad action and inaction of the government.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Sundayschooltea: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

You are now God that judges. Continue
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by ghuzy01: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
I met Buhari and Obasanjo in New York, and I can tell you this Buhari is not and will never be Obasanjo. Buhari read his speech at the General Assembly in New York, no one heard him. No one could hear what the man was saying. The reason you could hear him and I could hear him was because what you were listening to at home was broadcast. I had to use headphones even though I was in the hall to hear him. It was shocking. I will show you the video that I captured. People were walking out or doing their things. My colleague later asked me whether Buhari could not talk. It was so different when the President of France and others were there, giving the same speech. But Obasanjo has a presence that is difficult to ignore. At a gathering yesterday, when it was his time to talk, he stole the show. First of all, he disagreed with everyone, with the entire world! He said it is always repeated that health is wealth. I completely disagree with that. Health is not wealth. But health is everything, including wealth. Obasanjo continued. There was a rich man, he said, not quoting him word for word, who was never satisfied, then he got old, and lost his health and money and power and influence could not restore it. Then he realized he had the greatest gift on earth. Health. So he said he would end where he started, that health is not wealth, but health is everything, including wealth. People applauded, some stood up. Baba may have his scandals. But Baba is not Buhari. Forget the things Femi Adesina is dishing out. How Buhari unfolded Nigerian agenda here. There was nothing like that. Buhari is an uninspiring man, who does not grip attention. His so called charisma is just a myth, seeing him face to face, there is nothing. But Baba is baba!
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by rymesgentility(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
I have a dream were buhari won 2019 election but died while osibanjo took over as the president of Nigeria and was loved by all ...
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by olajizz01(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Politics apart,the kind of hate you these people harbour against your fellow being can give you Hbp,so na PDP be Christian party abi,PDP belong to the northerners because they are the founder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content / Lagos Commercial Bus Drivers To Go On Strike On 31st October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.