Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content (31648 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by oshozondii: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain, Akin Alabi has dismissed the strength of the Labour Party (LP) ahead of the 2023 election.

Alabi, 45, is the House of Representatives member for Egbeda/Ona Ara Federal Constituency of Oyo State.

On Saturday, the lawmaker reacted to a tweet about LP’s strategy to forestall rigging next year.

Professor Pat Utomi disclosed that the platform and a coalition were planning to have 15 agents at each polling unit.

In reply, Alabi wrote: “Labour Party will not get 15 votes in my polling unit at Ajiwogbo, Ward 4, Egbeda Local Government, Ibadan.”

The comment has generated hundreds of responses from LP’s supporters and rivals.

Some said Alabi’s declaration was a mockery of the party and its presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

The businessman reacted to some, asking someone who talked about bet: “How much have you got?”

To a tweep who said Alabi was “concerned about LP”, he replied: “PDP is my concern politically. Labour is for online content.”

“You better respect my political game because I’m on ground”, Alabi told another.

“I’m about to contest for a 3rd consecutive federal election. That’s not for twitter experts. This is the real deal.”

Alabi won a return ticket in May after defeating Capt Kazeem Akinjide (rtd) and Comrade Moshood Erubami, a rights activist.

The Chairman, House Committee on Governmental Affairs is the founder of gaming site NairaBET.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/09/2023-lp-wont-get-15-votes-party-is-online-content-apc-rep-akin-alabi/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1657387034

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Fahdiga(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
If you check well this one might not even have voter's card and he is here blabbing

327 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Kingkum: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
whenever this politicians gang up against an individual, just know that the person did/is doing something right.

peter obi is still the best choice among the candidates.

809 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by inoki247: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Vawulence sleep u go wake am you will soon be mobbed by there Bandits online....

Dem fit open petition say make dem ban him soon...

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Toluwanise247(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Obi supporters and their high blood pressure. Die for obi he no go come for your burial

76 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by VoteTinubu2023: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
The truth has to be said no matter how bitter.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

96 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by JASONjnr(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
On the election day, God willing, I will be driving around with a microphone to beg people to go out and vote...

I will ensure that I full my tank and make this possible and even preach to the people to embrace the opportunity of making sure that they abandoned whatever they were doing to go out and vote....

This is going to be my one sided contribution while also assisting at the polling units around for any assistance that I will be able to offer....

People will come out to vote for Peter Obi and that will not just end at the social media...

357 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by popez: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Read the frame below and you will understand what is playing out in Nigeria right now

214 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Akurakambe(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Same way APC and PDP cannot get more than 3 votes each in my ward, umunze 1 Orumba south LGA. Anambra state.

It's Peter Obi or nothing.

331 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by TimmyTen(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Soro Soke train has left this one behind

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by lonecatt(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Peter Obi datti vs others

Peter Obi of labour party have reduced pdp,apc, online urchins,atikulators to one party.
It is going to be labour party vs other party grin

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Gbam!!!

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.......

22 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by an0daGuy: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
I don’t know about this man but I and my family are voting for labor party with their Peter Obi undecided and we are more than 20 in number with pvc’s.

is he setting money? Me I want to follow him and bet oh. The odds dey my favor well well

in other news cool

See am below, nairaland’s number one APC choirmaster cheesy

Eriggs:
Lol

Booking space already to use his green and red text to deceive himself

post=114574936:
Gbam!!!

Someone who was supporting starboy and zulum has now turned to tilumbu urchin grin

but they will all lose last last

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Chinkoalhaji34: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
On the election day, God willing, I will be driving around with a microphone to beg people to go out and vote...

I will ensure that I full my tank and make this possible and even preach to the people to embrace the opportunity of making sure that they abandoned whatever they were doing to go out and vote....

This is going to be my one sided contribution while also assisting at the polling units around for any assistance that I will be able to offer....

People will come out to vote for Peter Obi and that will not just end at the social media...

Lol, all these children that just started voting.

Who tell you the APC guys are not always on ground for this kind of sensitization?

Akin Alabi is even generous, where will Obi Pandora get 15 votes in that particular ward? He wan steal am?

Except if mad men already started advising Akin Alabi too.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Offpoint1: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
LP won't win, yet una no go rest... Na LP bi everybody problem grin grin all of una know sey Obi na extreme threat to all other parties.

Na online party bah? Make campaign start, e go clear for una eye.
Una go experience political campaign that no one has ever witnessed in Nigeria.
We go give una Jehovah witness with little touch of Lord's chosen style of campaign.

Obi no go even need to spend shishi

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Jack500: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Let them continue fooling themselves grin grin

They will return back to their Biafra agitation after Peter obi defeat.

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Ancecoker(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
angry

God pass una

9 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by 40fy: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022

**LP's gonna spring a surprise on y'all!!

**I hate you, Ritzybeauty

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Eriggs: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Obituary is a loser from day one.
His frustrating foolish supporters cursing, abusing anyone bot voting for their thief have made him lose even before the election proper. Bunch of intolerable animals everywhere. Election is not won online.

CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi-tuary will NOT win a single local government not to talk of a state.
Naso I see am too.

Thanksful:

This may be his last in the house.
Go commot am keep am for your house now.
Wailing wailer cry

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by kenedy175(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
If you want to trend, talk about Obi. Whether good or bad, you'll trend. What a man!!

By the way, who's Akin Alabi mbok??

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by kenedy175(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
The way the oppositions are scared of Obi shows he's a force to reckon with.

You hardly hear of Atiku, Tinubu or other presidential aspirants.

Be like Obi is contesting against himself, no challenge at all grin

Its Obi Vs corrupt Nigerians, Obi Vs Enemy of the state.

It's ObiDatti come 2023.

Accept this and protect yourself from cardiac arrest. Lol

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Nonso92(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Till then

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by DOTian: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Akin Alabi? The guy that has ruined many lives with his bet9ja?
That his betting company needs to be banned!
It's responsible for the destruction of Nigerian youths

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Ancecoker(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
God will never allow you guys get there

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Mademan7: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin as
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kingkum:
whenever this politicians gang up against an individual, just know that the person did/is doing something right.

peter obi is still the best choice among the candidates.
It’s quite obvious. Since when have our politicians ever had our collective interest at heart? The other time we saw them unite in fear against a common enemy like this was during Endsars.
It’s an unwritten agreement btw the 2 prominent corrupt parties that the farther away power is kept from the masses the better.
A labor party victory is going to mark a paradigm shift in national politics.
That is where this morbid fear is coming from.
Telling us not to waste our votes on Labor party; like since when are we taking these guys advice on anything? undecided

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Otunski: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Idiot. He thinks Peter Obi movement is like Nairabet. E go shock una

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by mastermaestro(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
EVil men! The threat Obi poses is real. Getting one’s PVC is a call to national duty. I can’t miss this chance to wrestle power from this bunch of thieves. angry

34 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Wife Iara Visit IDP Camp In Edo State / Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.