Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu (11860 Views)

"For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin... River FFK grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=FunkyAlhaji2015 post=71630090]

I always like your line of thought. I've being following you for awhile, I think you're highly intelligent. I'm newly single and would like to mingle. Are you available? I'm attracted to brains more than anything else[/quotel]looll. .thanks...my network unavailable ...
Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by MPESA(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Africonji:
With Victor Umeh backing Ifeanyi Uba, Bianca should forget the ticket. I have never agreed with Umeh since his betrayal of Chekwas Okorie and hijacking APGA structures from him, but on this one I am in full support. Bianca should go back to Enugu and run for Senate from there. For the sake of justice Ifeanyi Uba should be given that ticket because he really tried for APGA when the likes of Bianca were nowhere to be found. If Willie Obiano dares his godfather Victor Umeh on this issue, there will be serious trouble. Mark my words.

Sir you get it wrong by telling her to go back to Enugu , for the fact She's married to Anambrian man makes her an Anambrian by marriage and besides party ticket should be given on whom can delivere and not on the sacrifices ones has made because not everyone is born to lead politically.

P.s
All you shouting go back to Enugu, I bet you cant say such a stupid things when Ojukwu was alive.

2 Likes

Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by MPESA(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
gidgiddy:

If an Igbo man called Tiny Nwulu from Imo state can represent Oshodi/Isolo constituency of Lagos state at the National Assembly the there is nothing wrong with Bianca representing Anambra South in the Senate

Don't mind those funny creatures in human form.
Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Let's wait and see who wins the ticket for the party.
Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by noblestan: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Another thread to check out guys =>https://www.nairaland.com/4760490/audio-meeting-between-governor-obiano
There appear to be many more rivers to be crossed. lol
Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
MPESA:

Sir you get it wrong by telling her to go back to Enugu , for the fact She's married to Anambrian man makes her an Anambrian by marriage and besides party ticket should be given on whom can delivere and not on the sacrifices ones has made because not everyone is born to lead politically.

P.s
All you shouting go back to Enugu, I bet you cant say such a stupid things when Ojukwu was alive.

So ,ojukwu can also go to Enugu to run for Senate because he married an Enugu woman?

1 Like

Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by MPESA(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=Elder0001 post=71631572]

So ,ojukwu can also go to Enugu to run for Senate because he married an Enugu woman?[/q.

Don't be bias sir
Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by globemoney: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Africonji:
With Victor Umeh backing Ifeanyi Uba, Bianca should forget the ticket. I have never agreed with Umeh since his betrayal of Chekwas Okorie and hijacking APGA structures from him, but on this one I am in full support. Bianca should go back to Enugu and run for Senate from there. For the sake of justice Ifeanyi Uba should be given that ticket because he really tried for APGA when the likes of Bianca were nowhere to be found. If Willie Obiano dares his godfather Victor Umeh on this issue, there will be serious trouble. Mark my words.
Africonji you are making sense for the first time ever. Keep it up. It seems pita Obi ritual is gradually clearing from your eyes and yes I agree with all you said here

2 Likes

Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
I don't know why it is hard for Bianca to go back to her state Enugu and contest.

3 Likes

Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by jcccccc: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
AzizG550:
She should go back to her state, is Anambra not her state? ? No ticket is meant or reserved for anybody, all seats and tickets must/should be contested and whoeitver the party members supports or votes for should take it. Ewu gambia

YES, AN ANAMBRA MAN MUST CONTEST FOR ENUGU GOVERNORSHIP .IN 2019 & I WILL LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENT THEN.

MOREOVER BIANCA AND UWAZURIKE SHOULD TELL ANAMBRA PEOPLE HOW OJUKWU DIED AND WHO IMPORTED POISONS INTO HIS BLOOD TO GET RID OF HIM MEANWHILE BUHARI HIS MATE MARRIED TO PRETTY 47YR OLD AISHA IS STILL ALIVE CONTESTING ELECTIONS.

1 Like

Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by PDPGuy: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
nick50:
Who be bianca to compare Nicholas ukachukwu(ikukuoma) or ifeanyi uba (capital oil)..abeg make una no no use because of pussy destroy our deer party..bianca should better wait for an appointment after d election cos I am not sure that she even know where anambra south is located talk more of representing us..if apga happens to front bianca they will loose woefully cos bianca doesn't fit in at all..she can't even speak in d midst of other male senators so wat is she going there for?

How do you know she can’t speak in the midst of other male senators?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by Khez: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nnewi youths are not behind her biko, she needs to chill and let ubah go, if after obiano finishes his stupidity and hands over to ubah, then she can take the ticket, but for now? Na ifeanyi ubah we know o, that guy is doing wonderful work alone in nnewi o, imagine when his now senator or governor?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by InvertedHammer: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
/
APGA will implode if Ifeanyi Ubah doesn't get the ticket.
SNEECO will not make it.
Bianca should run on a mandate and not use Ojukwu's name as a bait. Yes. She can run because she is Anambra now by marriage. Dr. Maduka is new to the political gimmicks. As long as he is making funds available, they will continue to sing high praises. Many had been deceived before. I hope he knows when to pull a stop loss.
/
Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
MPESA:

Answer my question.
Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by MPESA(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Elder0001 :

Answer my question.

shocked, grin, cheesy
Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by deji17: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
GavelSlam:
One guy said there shall be no election in the East.

Perhaps he needs to inform the names being bandied here.
There will be election in the East, but no erection..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Africonji:

I'm an Anambra man, but is there a particular reason we seem to breed the most spiteful sons of biitches that ever walked the earth? Everytime I come on a thread, it is guaranteed at least 2 of you meatheads would be embarrassing yourselves and the state here. What does the emboldened nonsense even mean? So omenani ndi b'anyi of adopting any woman as one of us who marries into our communities in our patrilineal culture is suddenly void because of some hateful cretins who know nothing else other than sowing division? What the hell is the matter with you people?

3 Likes

Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by jcccccc: 2:11am On Sep 30, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I'm an Anambra man, but is there a particular reason we seem to breed the most spiteful sons of biitches that ever walked the earth? Everytime I come on a thread, it is guaranteed at least 2 of you meatheads would be embarrassing yourselves and the state here. What does the emboldened nonsense even mean? So omenani ndi b'anyi of adopting any woman as one of us who marries into our communities in our patrilineal culture is suddenly void because of some hateful cretins who know nothing else other than sowing division? What the hell is the matter with you people?
I KNOW U ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE SHOUTING THAT ANAMBRA IS NO MAN'S LAND AND UR WILDEST DREAM IN LIFE IS THE DAY ALIENS LIKE U WILL OVERRUN. ANAMBRA AND POSSESS OUR BEAUTIFUL LAND WHICH IS WHY U LEFT YOUR ORIGINAL STATE AND U ARE CLAIMING TO COME FROM ANAMBRA ALL OVER THE INTERNET BUT EVEN GOD IS LAUGHING AT YOU.

1 Like

Re: APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:36am On Sep 30, 2018
jcccccc:

I KNOW U ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE SHOUTING THAT ANAMBRA IS NO MAN'S LAND AND UR WILDEST DREAM IN LIFE IS THE DAY ALIENS LIKE U WILL OVERRUN. ANAMBRA AND POSSESS OUR BEAUTIFUL LAND WHICH IS WHY U LEFT YOUR ORIGINAL STATE AND U ARE CLAIMING TO COME FROM ANAMBRA ALL OVER THE INTERNET BUT EVEN GOD IS LAUGHING AT YOU.

One of the typical numbskulls I'm talking about. Grandiose, pompous, vain stupidity. Anambra produces a lot of fine sons, and a lot of pompous buffoons too. By accident of birth, I happened to be born to an Oraukwu man and Agulu woman. It doesn't make me better or worse than anyone else unlike some losers who apparently think being products of any wretched Anambra man's sperm automatically makes them Jesus. I don't care to claim your land. And I don't give a flying fucck where you think I come from. It won't affect a hair on my body or a drop of my blood. I'll still wake up tomorrow an Anambra man who is embarrassed by the antics of so many of you chest-beating losers on this forum.
Grow up and stop disgracing your parents here exhibiting your immaturity and lack of home training.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC Insists On N30,000 Minimum Wage As Reps Begin Public Hearing - Channels Tv / FG Dealing With Entire Igbo, Not Kanu – Sen Victor Umeh / Makarfi-led Caretaker Committee Abandons Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.