Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

How To Set Up A Cleaning Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Set Up A Cleaning Services (792 Views)

How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station / TECNO Mobile To Set Up Assembly Plant In Nigeria / Need Help Starting Up A Cleaning Business Here Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Cleaning Services by esty57(f): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2018
Good morning nairalanders, I need your candid advice on how to setup a cleaning service in my area. I stay in Ikorodu area of Lagos state. My plan is employing two of the cleaners that clean my compound, getting some cleaning equipments and making of banners and pasting them around the streets and some estates around my area. I want to know how profitable this business is and also the pros and cons of the business. Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Set Up A Cleaning Services by Island01: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
esty57:
Good morning nairalanders, I need your candid advice on how to setup a cleaning service in my area. I stay in Ikorodu area of Lagos state. My plan is employing two of the cleaners that clean my compound, getting some cleaning equipments and making of banners and pasting them around the streets and some estates around my area. I want to know how profitable this business is and also the pros and cons of the business. Thanks in anticipation

Hello I saw your mail
Re: How To Set Up A Cleaning Services by Island01: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
esty57:

Hello esty, hope you are good

Can mail u regarding the programming classes

(1) (Reply)

Buying Itunes And Amazon Gift Cards At Best Rates / Exchange Between First Bank & Twitter User Who Mocked The Elephant On Their Logo / Is Computer Village Demolishion Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.