Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Agbami 2018/2019 SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami 2018/2019 SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES (1595 Views)

Agbami Scholars 2019. Discussion Thread / Agbami Parties Donates Classrooms To Community Model High School, Isieke Umuahia / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbami 2018/2019 SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES by Xsem(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2018
I learned that Agbami has started shortlisting and some people posited that's it's by your jamb score while others affirmed that's just God's grace. Please how does Agbami really shortlist at least man got to have hope.
Will they shortlist someone with 290+ or is it just the grace of god?
Please contribution needed from past awardees and people that just got shortlisted. Thanks for your response
Re: Agbami 2018/2019 SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Xsem:
I learned that Agbami has started shortlisting and some people posited that's it's by your jamb score while others affirmed that's just God's grace. Please how does Agbami really shortlist at least man got to have hope.
Will they shortlist someone with 290+ or is it just the grace of god?
Please contribution needed from past awardees and people that just got shortlisted. Thanks for your response
If you are a 100 level student without cgpa.
Then the selection will be based on the number of candidates applying with you that are studying the same course and from the same state. Then your Jamb score and Waec results counts too.
But if you are in 200 level, your CGPA counts..
I hope this will be beneficial to you?
#2013 recipient.

1 Like

Re: Agbami 2018/2019 SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES by Xsem(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Saimeritus:

If you are a 100 level student without cgpa.
Then the selection will be based on the number of candidates applying with you that are studying the same course and from the same state. Then your Jamb score and Waec results counts too.
But if you are in 200 level, your CGPA counts..
I hope this will be beneficial to you?
#2013 recipient.
Thank very much

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Ahmadu Bello University (abu) Zaria / Kwara Polytechnic Part-time Admission / Tender Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.