Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,831 members, 7,844,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition (26263 Views)

APC Crisis: Ganduje Urges Peace, Shelves Senatorial Ambition For Barau Jibrin / Bianca’s Siblings Attack Ojukwu’s Sons Over Senatorial Ambition / Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition by DammyGbade(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Abeokuta ilu ogbon... Abeokuta people are the wisest in Nigeria. We know how to play the game wink

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition by Ategberoson(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
when will ekweremadu and david mark paved way for another aspirants Abi Na only him read in his constituency
Re: 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition by Habeyy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Stop deceiving yourself
The truth must be said to those who care to listen
Amosun backtracked to save his image
He and his cronies aka imposed candidates, will never win in the direct primary set to be used in the apc primary.

Just wait and see the changer is about to be changed
Eventually Dapo Abiodun will emerge apc governorship candidate as oppose to his(amosun) puppet called akinlade
Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition by Gazzy88(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Amosun is a smart man. He knows when to cut the shot; hit and run. I'm sure he might have threatened aunty kemi to resign so as to pave way for him as the next finance minister. Quote my word down somewhere.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition by humberjade: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Habeyy:
Stop deceiving yourself
The truth must be said to those who care to listen
Amosun backtracked to save his image
He and his cronies aka imposed candidates, will never win in the direct primary set to be used in the apc primary.

Just wait and see the changer is about to be changed
Eventually Dapo Abiodun will emerge apc governorship candidate as oppose to his(amosun) puppet called akinlade
Just wait and see

In ur dreams abi...make i bend if Abiodun emerges as APC candidate grin grin
Re: 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition by lereinter(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
funny
"oga amosun"
Re: 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition by Jilo83(m): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2018
Anty kemi don resign, so Amosu wan be minister
Re: 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition by Habeyy(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2018
humberjade:

kk
Your opinion though
Time will tell
Re: 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition by Habeyy(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2018
humberjade:

shey una don see
No be by mouth bro
I am a son of the soil
Re: 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition by humberjade: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2018
Habeyy:
shey una don see
No be by mouth bro
I am a son of the soil

grin grin grin

But seriously, i didn't know d gang up against Amosun was this thick when i made dat statement...but underrate an Owu man at ur own peril...they will rather scatter everything than losing out completely...d height of impunity and stupidity on d part Oshiomole and his co-travelers is d removal of all Amosun's HoA candidates.

And for d record...I am also a son of d soil...and i have lived all my life but 3yrs in Ogun.
Re: 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition by Gandollar(f): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sammyimpostor:

You call this patriotism, the reason he stepped down is because Buhari has promised to make him a Minister come next year, he will replace Adeosun
Buhari that's going back to daura is the one dishing out promises? Hian!
Re: 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition by Habeyy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
humberjade:

grin grin grin

But seriously, i didn't know d gang up against Amosun was this thick when i made dat statement...but underrate an Owu man at ur own peril...they will rather scatter everything than losing out completely...d height of impunity and stupidity on d part Oshiomole and his co-travelers is d removal of all Amosun's HoA candidates.

And for d record...I am also a son of d soil...and i have lived all my life but 3yrs in Ogun.
kk bro
You need to understand the gist
I will find time to discuss it with you later
Re: 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition by humberjade: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Habeyy:
kk bro
You need to understand the gist
I will find time to discuss it with you later

ok...no P

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola / Army To Turn Sambisa Forest To Training Ground From 2017 / Makinde Sacks SSG, Commissioners, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.