Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart (26945 Views)

Bianca’s Siblings Attack Ojukwu’s Sons Over Senatorial Ambition / Ojukwu’s Children Vow Not To Support Bianca’s Senatorial Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Jodhar: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
The recent declaration by Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu, wife of late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, to contest for the Anambra South Senatorial district seat is currently unsettling stakeholders of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in Anambra State, Thas gathered.

Mrs Ojukwu had a week ago declared her intention to run for the senatorial position, even though there have been rumours that she had previously secured the backing of some leaders of the party to clinch the APGA ticket.

She would be competing with the trio of Mr Ifeanyi Ubah of Capital Oil, Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu and Hon. Ikenna Mbazulike Amaechi, all grassroots politicians.

However, gathered that the pressure on the state chairman of the party, Chief Nobert Obi, from some of its national leaders to endorse the wife of their demised leader was causing ripples in the party.

A stakeholder in the party and Coordinator of Anambra South Integrity Forum (ASIF), a pressure group in the party, Chief Olisaemeka Muoma, confirmed this during an interview, saying that the development was worrisome.

He said: “It is sad and unfortunate that the internal democracy of our great party is being destroyed by the wife of our late leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu.

“She has been going about threatening to deal with any person or group of persons that would want to oppose her ambition. Bianca Ojukwu has vowed to create crisis of confusion in our party and to ensure that her opponents and fellow aspirants are expelled from the party if she is not given the senatorial ticket on a platter of gold.

“Her supporters have been boasting that not even the governor, Chief Willie Obiano, and his wife can stop her from flying the flag of the party in 2019 National Assembly election.”

Muoma said speaking as chairman of Anambra South Integrity Forum made up of supporters of other senatorial aspirants, it will not sit back and watch, but ensure that the Anambra South senatorial primary elections of the party was conducted in line with the constitution of APGA.

“Our party has a constitution which stipulates the guidelines for the conduct of primary election in APGA and it must be followed to the letter. We urge the National Chairman of our great party, Ozo Victor Oye, not to allow himself to be used to destroy the party by handing over the Anambra South Senatorial ticket of our party to anyone on a platter, rather than holding a credible primary election,” he said.

In a previous interview however, the National Chairman of the party, Chief Oye, had denied that the party had any preference for Mrs Ojukwu or any of the aspirants from the zone.

He promised that the party would not destroy the internal democratic structures it had built over the years by favouring any aspirant above others.

http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/25/bianca-ojukwus-wife-senatorial-ambition-tears-apga-apart/

1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by chansmokers: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
She should forgo her aspirations for now. Ifeanyi Uba stands a better chance than her.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by coluka: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lies!! Her decision is not tearing APGA apart. She has the support of the party leaders and party supporters as well as Anambra people. All those idiots opposing her are just idiotic nonentities without political clout or value. She will use all of them to wipe the floor

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by mexxmoney: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
She will win and they know it, that's why they have already started crying even before the battle starts grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by mexxmoney: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:
She should forgo her aspirations for now. Ifeanyi Uba stands a better chance than her.
Which kind yeye Ifeanyi uba? Bianca will whip his ass in any political contest in Anambra state

42 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Africonji: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
This must be Obiano stratagem to deny Ifeanyi Uba the ticket after all he had done for him to win reelection. He wants to use the late Ikemba sentiments to deny Uba. Such an injustice will not stand. Mark my words.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by elgramz: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nnedioranma carry go!! Your victory is assured

19 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by chansmokers: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
mexxmoney:

Which kind yeye Ifeanyi uba? Bianca will whip his ass in any political contest in Anambra state
I am from anambra south senatorial district and I am talking from experience. Bianca Ojukwu is a wawa woman despite her marriage to the great ikemba. Most people from my district are still at loggerheads with her late father C.C Onoh. The greatest mistake Apga will make is to field her as a candidate.

21 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Munzy14(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:
You don't know anambra at all at all. Just go and record it somewhere, Bianca is already an incoming senator if she clinch that ticket. I will love to see Ifeanyi ubah humiliation ones more. Same way lagosians believe in tinubu, is same way anambrarians believe in anything ojukwu.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by chansmokers: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Africonji:
This must be Obiano stratagem to deny Ifeanyi Uba the ticket after all he had done for him to win reelection. He wants to use the late Ikemba sentiments to deny Uba. Such an injustice will not stand. Mark my words.
If care is not taking Andy uba may be returned for third term. It's best they give the ticket to someone with the financial wherewithal to withstand any rigging.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by mexxmoney: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:
I am from anambra south senatorial district and I am talking from experience. Bianca Ojukwu is a wawa woman despite her marriage to the great ikemba. Most people from my district are still at loggerheads with her late father C.C Onoh. The greatest mistake Apga will make is to field her as a candidate.
Oga I am from Aguata in Anambra south senatorial district, I am also very much involved in APGA and Anambra politics and I am telling you now that Bianca will beat Ifeanyi Ubah hands down in any political contest. Ifeanyi should go and rest, this is not a battle he can win even with all his money

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Munzy14(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Africonji:
Ifeanyi ubah is a business man. Bianca will perform well in politics more than Ifeanyi ubah.
Ifeanyi has and may never be lucky in politics for now. He rarely stay committed to a party. Bianca is more of an apga loyal member than Ifeanyi ubah.
Ifeanyi ubah joined apga last yr. and u expect them to give him the ticket. With Bianca during campaign, iy was as if ojukwu was alive moving around with obiano.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by chansmokers: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Munzy14:

You don't know anambra at all at all. Just go and record it somewhere, Bianca is already an incoming senator if she clinch that ticket. I will love to see Ifeanyi ubah humiliation ones more. Same way lagosians believe in tinubu, is same way anambrarians believe in anything ojukwu.
Since the formation of Apga, Anambra south senatorial district has never been won by Apga despite being ikemba's district. If apga wants to avoid a repeat of what happened in 2015 where they fielded a weak Ernest ndukwe they better not give Bianca Ojukwu the ticket.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Naza25: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:
You don't know what you're talking about, Bianca will beat Ifeanyi Uba even in Nnewi hometown, even in his own ward he will lose to Bianca

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Munzy14(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:

If care is not taking Andy uba may be returned for third term. It's best they give the ticket to someone with the financial wherewithal to withstand any rigging.
Andy uba ke. lol. As it stands now, the only party that can ever come close to winning anything in anambra excluding Apga ,is pdp. unfortunately, Anambra is purely apga. Buhari re-awokened the igbo spirit of this is our own.

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by chansmokers: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
mexxmoney:

Oga I am from Aguata in Anambra south senatorial district, I am also very much involved in APGA and Anambra politics and I am telling you now that Bianca will beat Ifeanyi Ubah hands down in any political contest. Ifeanyi should go and rest, this is not a battle he can win even with all his money
I am from orumba south. You and I know that if aguata local government were to choose between chris/Andy uba or Bianca ojukwu that the uba brothers will carry the day.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Naza25: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:

Since the formation of Apga, Anambra south senatorial district has never been won by Apga despite being ikemba's district. If apga wants to avoid a repeat of what happened in 2011 where they fielded a weak Ernest ndukwe they better not give Bianca Ojukwu the ticket.
Which one has Ifeanyi uba won since he started contesting?

12 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Munzy14(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:

Since the formation of Apga, Anambra south senatorial district has never been won by Apga despite being ikemba's district. If apga wants to avoid a repeat of what happened in 2011 where they fielded a weak Ernest ndukwe they better not give Bianca Ojukwu the ticket.
Pdp has been winning there I a agree. But since 2015, Apga is first choice for most election in any part of anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by chansmokers: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Munzy14:

Andy uba ke. lol. As it stands now, the only party that can ever come close to winning anything in anambra excluding Apga ,is pdp. unfortunately, Anambra is purely apga. Buhari re-awokened the igbo spirit of this is our own.
[
Naza25:

You don't know what you're talking about, Bianca will beat Ifeanyi Uba even in Nnewi hometown, even in his own ward he will lose to Bianca
Naza25:

Which one has Ifeanyi uba won since he started contesting?
Only time will tell whether i am right or wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by mexxmoney: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:
I am from orumba south. You and I know that if aguata local government were to choose between chris/Andy uba or Bianca ojukwu that the uba brothers will carry the day.
That's a big lie, Anambra south will vote Bianca over Andy anyday

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Munzy14(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:
oga uba brothers faded away with obj/yaradua pdp regime. Ifeanyi ubah is -1. This one no be gra gra. Bianca is getting in step by step. Mark it somewhere.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by mexxmoney: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:
[Only time will tell whether i am right or wrong.
You're wrong!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by chansmokers: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
mexxmoney:

You're wrong!!!!!
Till then. February is not too far.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Vinstel: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:
Are you saying Anambra people will vote for Andy ubah with APC ticket over a Bianca with APGA ticket? APC over APGA In your wildest dreams!

14 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by anonymuz(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Her late husband was the leader of the so called biafra state. I thought they said Nigeria is a zoo.....So she want to be part of the animal kingdom

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Megatrix: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
She will win, end of story.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by DIKEnaWAR: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Where is the ambition? Can she win an election in Anambra when the late Dim Emeka Ojukwu is no more? Let us not forget that she is from Enugu and not Anambra.

Can Ojukwu secure victory for the wife from the grave? I doubt.

This Muoma of MF is just a tale bearer and cannot win. Trying stylishly to pitch Bianca against Obiano and his wife.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Jungadee: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ojukwu
Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by kenostika(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Heartless and selfish leaders. Pay Up Workers And Pensioners.
Millions of workers and pensioners are owed for years in Nigeria. It speaks volume of high level of corruption, and wickedness of those at the helm of affairs. Any Government that owes workers and pensioners for years, is wicked Government. Those in charge of affairs are heartless. They are religious hypocrites; who allow the devils to use them to cause misery and among the populace. Perpetual indebtedness tallies with ‘gold medal’ the country has won in corruption index, by Transparency International.

Some Governors for instance, have stolen more than the annual budgets of their respective states. Yet, they don’t want to pay up the meager wages, they owe ordinary workers and pensioners. The money they allocate to themselves, family members, and surrogates, are more than the accumulated debt to entire workers and senior citizens for decades. Nigerian political office holders are the highest paid in the world. One of them can earn money that can take care of thousands of civil servants, who are even more qualified than him.

Recently, US Government released list of top public office holders in Nigeria, who have billions of dollars individually in US banks. The list include past and current rulers, ministers, and Governors. How can they stash hundreds of billions of dollars in foreign banks, and elsewhere, when their citizens are wallowing in abject poverty? How can they be talking about seeking for more foreign loans running into billions of dollars, when they individually have stolen more than that amount? We urge President Trump to freeze the accounts. They are stolen money from our evil rulers.

We are going to rubbish the political ambitions of Governors and other political office holders, who owe workers and pensioners for years. They stockpile billions they are supposed to use to pay up people they owe, to pursue their narrow and selfish ambitions: to rig election and buy their ways to the top. It is disheartening to note they embark on white-elephant projects, to siphon billions meant to pay up wages and pensions. They are in for a big shock. We are going for the jugular!

Take for instance, pensioners of Delta Steel Company, Aladja, in Delta State of Nigeria; a pioneer Federal Government owned steel company. They are owed upward of ten years of pensions. Many of them have died of frustration, and hunger related illness. Top managers, who were Government appointees, sent to run the company looted the place blind. Today, they are moving freely in the country with their loot.

A Governor from South Eastern Nigeria, has up 1.4 billions dollars in a single US bank account. But, he owes workers and pensioners for years. The crux of the matter, is that most of these wicked rulers are deep into secret societies. They are heartless and inhuman; who love to see people under them suffer. The law banning members of secret cults, from contesting or occupying elective positions in the country, is not being enforced.

The LORD deals with them at the height of their impunity and arrogance. He has allowed some of them to actually die; and go to the great beyond. They are fully aware of God’s judgement and reward. Soon after He allows them to come back to life; they seem to forget about what they went through. One day, they will die finally, and leave behind their ill-gotten wealth!

A lot of politicians and their likes are diabolical. They are patrons to ritualists, juju priests, and other undesirable elements in the society. Electioneering period records the highest rate of ritual killings.

The devils they serve give them instructions on how to make life unbearable for the masses. They engage in wanton demolition and destruction of people’s property, without any compensation. When the wicked are ruling, the people mourn. These charlatans subject their subordinates, into demonic oath taking before an evil shrine. It is aimed at ensuring their subjugation, and assurance never to expose their masters’ secrets.

A former Governor picked up his then Chief of staff, to succeed him in office. He compelled him to take oath, before a deadly shrine. The man was striped of his clothes, remaining pant. Then, he was bound hands and feet, and dumped in front of the shrine, like a goat ready for slaughter. He swore never to expose the secrets of his boss, or probe him, when he eventually became Governor. He also swore to be submissive to the deity.

As soon as he became Governor, the devil used him to make life miserable for his people. He demolished their markets, and some other property with impunity, shutdown many companies, owe workers and senior citizens for years.

Their evil powers won’t lead them to anywhere. God said, “Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, cry and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth. You have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; you have nourished your hearts.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by allanphash7(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
I'm so scared to say this that igbos are not United

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by tstx(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Smh

see my signature
Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Fitbillionairep: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
this is gold digging at it peak. she deserves an award for gold digger of the century.
and some idiots will tell me the whor is not sucking politicians preek

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue / Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers / The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.