Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

2019: I Remain Pdp’s Best Presidential Candidate, Says Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Remain Pdp’s Best Presidential Candidate, Says Makarfi (225 Views)

PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi / Saraki: APC Senators Are Ignorant Of Constitution, Says Makarfi / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: I Remain Pdp’s Best Presidential Candidate, Says Makarfi by isahrabson: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
2019: I remain PDP’s best presidential candidate, says Makarfi

A former Caretaker Committee Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Presidential aspirant, Alhaji Ahmed Markafi, has said he is the right candidate for the party in the 2019 presidential election. Markafi, stated this during his visit to PDP Secretariat, Birnin-Kebbi to seek delegates’ support ahead of the party convention. While not condemning the other presidential aspirants, Markafi said that: “What I know is that I am qualified as they are. I have some experience some of them don’t have. Some of them have the experience I don’t have. But in all, there is one experience that I have many of them don’t have.

“That experience is managing a political party in a democracy. I was able to manage a political party under an extreme political difficulty and I managed it successfully. That is why we are where we are today.” He said further that despite the number of the aspirants for the forthcoming presidential primary of the party that it will not lead to crisis as the party is capable of handling her affairs.

The PDP presidential aspirant noted that all the aspirants, National Working Committee (NWC) and the party’s Board of Trustees (BoT) were working diligently to address identified issues and grievances of members. He said: “We are having series of meeting with the BoT and National Working Committee meeting with all aspirants, listening to all issues, and grievances of members while trying to address their complaints so that we can have free and fair convention. So, our party is capable of handling the affairs of the primary.”

(1) (Reply)

Niger State PDP Endorses David Mark, As Their Presidential Aspirant / Buhari The Pharaoh Of Nigeria / How I Was Beaten For Challenging Ekiti Primaries Result, APC Senatorial Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.