Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko (42648 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Corrinthians(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
capatainrambo:
hating makes you look like a fool.

the legendary zombie who commented b4 you behaved

then tomorrow you o go church with your hating heart

may God have mercy on your soul
I just looked at the timeline of someone trying to advice others. You redefine the word "HATE", just as I had suspected you would before looking you up.

The problem with people like you is, you find it mighty difficult to swallow the same venomous comments you shove down other people's throats.

Hate begets hate young man. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Olowola2: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
this woman and burial stuff na 5and6 oo

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by blackpanda: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
See as she be like fermented beans grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Cyriloha(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
GoTV:
She looks like a bag of beans sad

But the whole and 100th generations will never look like half bag of beans
Idiot
YOUR BEAUTIFUL AISHA IS WORTHLESS
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Cyriloha(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Looking gorgeous to a burial. Maybe na she kill the person sef

Have any member of your family appeared as a missing person on television ?
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by mrkings84(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
HOW I WISHED PATIENCE AND HER HUSSY CAN COME BACK TO LEAD US.....I CAN STILL REMEMBER THAT WHEN THEY WERE IN CHARGE THAT WE THE LITTLE NIGERIANS WERE SURVIVING, EVENTHO WE WERE NOT RICH BUT WE WERE NOT STARVING... WE WERE ABLE TO PAY OUR RENTS WHEN DUE...WE COULD AFFORD CLOTHES, OUR BUSINESSES WERE MOVING 4WARD, WE WERE NOT HAVING STEADY LIGHT SUPPLY BUT WE COULD AFFORD FUEL INTO OUR GENERATORS, THEY DIDNT GIVE US FREE SCHOOL BUT WE COULD PAY OUR TUITION FEES..., THOUGH THERE WAS NO FREE MEDICAL BUT THE HOSPAL BILLS WERE AFFORDABLE....,EVEN THE ELECTORAL PROCESSES WERE NOT PERFECT BUT LEADERS COULD CONCEDE DEFEAT ETC....BUT ALL THAT IS HISTORY AS REVERSE ARE THE CASES NOW......SINCERELY WE THE LITTLE NIGERIANS TRULY MISS YOU!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by lollmaolol(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
I swear, I kinda miss her drama. cheesy

Condolence to the bereaved.

Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mgbeke, Mgbafor of Okrika.
My fellow widows

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Petrepaulae: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
VVIP sticker even in the house of God .
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by budusky05(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
I See hippo look
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by ajericho(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nigeria best first lady ever..

We Nigerians will always miss the love and sacrifices you and your loving husband gave this country during your administration.

Now we can all see the wicked and evil man ruling Nigeria with hunger, poverty and backwardness...
lol tribal shit mumuss lol wink
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nigeria best first lady ever..

We Nigerians will always miss the love and sacrifices you and your loving husband gave this country during your administration.

Now we can all see the wicked and evil man ruling Nigeria with hunger, poverty and backwardness...
lol tribal shit mumuss lol

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by budusky05(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Always attending burial
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by ajericho(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
MrPolitics:

Does the phrase "ladies first" sound strange to you. Perhaps what you're familiar is enslaving women and lording over them.
That's not how it's done in civilized societies. There's nothing abnormal here
so trumps wife is the one controlling over him?
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Oju4190: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
surveyProf:
Mama the mama....
Mama wen thief Money is that one a Mama?
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by delzbaba(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
VVIP all Na six feet one day
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Oju4190: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
MrPolitics:

Does the phrase "ladies first" sound strange to you. Perhaps what you're familiar is enslaving women and lording over them.
Does the Phrase PROTOCOL sound Strange to u

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
MrPolitics:

Lol. You guys are hilarious.
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by abbeyfel: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Omo see where VVIP they sidon!!
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by semyman: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Common thief with no integrity, looters matron
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by semyman: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
Any where you sight looters and their agents, a pastor is nearby
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Paulagada: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
GoTV:
She looks like a bag of beans sad
Haba mana, human being - comparing God's handwork to a bag of beans? YOU need a rebrought up in a good hand.
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by KosyJerry(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Boldly written VVIP.. Don’t trespass or say you didn’t see it grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by capatainrambo: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
I just looked at the timeline of someone trying to advice others. You redefine the word "HATE", just as I had suspected you would before looking you up.

The problem with people like you is, you find it mighty difficult to swallow the same venomous comments you shove down other people's throats.

Hate begets hate young man. wink
my middle name is love bro

one love
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by capatainrambo: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
KosyJerry:
Boldly written VVIP.. Don’t trespass or say you didn’t see it grin grin
as in eh. the trespersee my even die before he reaches the trespassed grin
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by KosyJerry(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
capatainrambo:
as in eh. the trespersee my even die before he reaches the trespassed grin

Hahahahaha grin angry grin
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Lucifer66(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
This woman ugly na, Why are 9ja middle age women always having pot belly?
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Boyooosa(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Make she dey look gorgeous with loot/gift proceeds...
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by whizzyleejr(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Their fellow widower
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by siraj1402(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Na only for funeral service this woman they appear lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by rachyeazzy(f): 3:12am On Sep 30, 2018
I kinda miss her....
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by uuzba(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
You old hag mama you got at home no fine half reach mama peace
So you patiently study old women and identify hags? Do you know that they are people's mothers? If you can call ANY WOMAN "old hag", then you really hate ALL women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Picks Up Mohammed Adoke On Arrival From Dubai / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Abacha Loot: Al-Mustapha Talks About How Funds Were Taken Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.