Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko (42651 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by uuzba(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
zlantanfan:
Mama piss and her usual baggage of mixmatch clothes she calls Fashion

Struggle hard to remain sensible.
People pray for money at youth. When they get it they dress fine and look good. When old age comes something happens. The person starts dressing and looking stupid WITH all the money.
Learn the correct philosophy of life to maintain Dignity and sense throughout your life.
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Turantula(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:
During the reign of GEJ, She was the man of the House while Jona was the woman. That was why She leads, while he follows. grin
This my muslim friend, Christians allows 'Ladies first' grin
Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Almaiga: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Turantula:

What is this man saying?

Re: Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko by Almaiga: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Turantula:

Let me Educate you with pictorial proof's for free.
President Buhari and his decent Wife are adopting the International accepted protocols. While Pepe, Oga Jona wife, on the other hand, kept disgracing Nigerians with her Market Women attitude. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.