Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (91459 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Westaslave2(f): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Frenchkiss:
see this one! And what will any sane dude want to do with your dilapidated pussy?
U dat have obere dick n u av ryt 2 insult me! Yes, my pvssy smells lyk toilet but my honeypie licks it 3rice a day...dnt quote me again

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by goslowgoslow(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This bitcch is just seeking attention. And she knows mentioning the name of Ronaldo will give her one, big time.
How do you know? Did you investigate?
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Avedonn:
Dr.Christine Blasey Ford has emboldened women to be making baseless allegations against men with her unsubstantiated character assassination and rape allegation against Judge Brett Michael Kavanaugh.

We'll be witnessing more baseless rape allegations against prominent men in coming days. Dr. Ford has open the gate for them.

e remain Elton John,Will Smith,Bobrisky,Wesley Snipes and Obama to get accused by them opportunistcheesy. Dem don already accuse Drake.
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Afonja007: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
If am a super star before I will touch any girl in western world audio recorder will be there ,if am playing in English league condom must be in cartons in my house I can't impregnate all those London gold digers girl angry
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmmm
wats smelling
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Frenchkiss:
see this one! And what will any sane dude want to do with your dilapidated pussy?
Wetin goddess do u o hahahahaha
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by AnalQueenluci: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Temple1288:

Yes. When a man wants to go up you'd hear ladies say "who does he think he is" from that day the person turns to a prey.

Dis issue is deeper n more spiritual dan u can imagine, i was paid 8.7million 2 bring a man of God down by some dark temple but i rejected it...i hate spiritual mission!

2 Likes

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Jerrick(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
He raped you anally?? grin Just wondering how easy it was for CR7 to do that. He set your ass perfectly and inserted his dick and you couldn’t resist? Anal oo not pussy grin fuckin unbelievable trust me
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by luminouz(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Westaslave2:
U av 2 learn our languages ,biafran tongue!
U know what to do!! wink
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
....And now His time has come. Finally winter is here. Goodbye to Stardom CR7,you can't fight the puppeteer for Long Man,you know this. cheers
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Klinee: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
Ronaldo the gay master
Mumu! foooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
ANY VIDEOS OR SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE?
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Westaslave2(f): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
luminouz:

U know what to do!! wink
teach u ryt
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Klinee: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sasquatch:
This may add more fuel to the gay rumours
Mumu!!! Did he sleep with a man?
Senseless animals! A man sleep with a woman you tag him gay, what is problem with your sense.

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Ahsadjayce(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Not this tym again...HUNGRY HOE!! angry
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by CastingCrowns(f): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
this battle of the sexes is becoming ridiculous.... men now will fear women.... the situation is unravelling.

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Calers: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
He raped you or you raped him.
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by luminouz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Westaslave2:
teach u ryt
That n more
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Xisnin(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Temple1288:

To add to that, she's $900,000 richer.

Now, most sensible parents especially here in Mississippi are warning their male kids to stay off females!
No one wants the son, grandson, great grandson to be labeled rapist.. I visited Natchez, and while I was with a friend, he picked up a call and told his longtime family friend to tell him whatever she wants to tell him on phone, and not mind visiting his home even when the wife is around. Immediately he dropped the phone he told me he doesn't want be labeled a rapist..
A protest by students at the Mississippi State University triggered people to warn their kids to stay off girls.

Since Mississippi is as Christian as they come, they should be very happy that the #metoo movement is helping them achieve
their long-term goal.
First, premarital sex will drop due to fears and second, married men will be too scared to engage in adultery.
Rape cases will actually drop due to lesser contact. It is win-win for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Xisnin(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
TunAb8:

Honestly I just weak.
I've never felt so uneasy with the female sex as I feel now, it's a virtue I'm in Nigeria. Coz at this level, I doubt I would touch any woman if I were in USA.
Imagine running into a woman in the bus in 2018 then in 2034, that same woman you can barely remember comes out and say you rape her.
God, girls are pathetic.
Why would you want to touch a woman in the first place?
Do you go around touching random men?

No woman will say you rape her because you met in a bus, not even in the USA will such happen.
Note there is a great difference between harassment(not leaving someone alone) and rape.
That is why there is no jail time for the former.

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Xisnin(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dami12345:

I wish this LovePeddler death, if my daughter is underaged and gets raped I will pursue the matter if I am made aware, infact the man in question will find hell, however I will ask his side of the story first.

Girls are weird if you know what you sister, daughter, mother, girlfriend, wife, and female folk fantasize and do.
You will never be able to defend any girl without making absolutely sure.
It is a shame that you will ask for the rapist's side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Xisnin(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
landmark86:
Idiooooooots!

You shud even be happy if Ronaldo rape you without paying many of our Nigerians ladies will be happy to be in that shoe and even share the testimony but in church and on social media grin
I hope you are joking because you could ruin your life if you practice this mindset.
I bet Ronaldo think he was special in 2009, I am sure he is full of regret now.
No woman, not even prostitute will be happy to be raped, they will likely come out in future.

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Xisnin(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Avedonn:
Dr.Christine Blasey Ford has emboldened women to be making baseless allegations against men with her unsubstantiated character assassination and rape allegation against Judge Brett Michael Kavanaugh.

We'll be witnessing more baseless rape allegations against prominent men in coming days. Dr. Ford has open the gate for them.

Liar, Brett the drunkard was not accused of rape by anybody. Never rely on propaganda for news.
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Xisnin(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kzealz:
Ashawo Raped?
Sorry if I sound rude... but how can u say u are raped when what u do for a living is to fvck just tell me niqqa bleeped u harder and not raping u.....
Do you work for 24 hours 7 days?
Do you accept any work given to you?

Rape has a specific meaning i.e sex with no consent.
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
rentAcock:
Damn, the MeToo movement has come into sports, this is like opening pandora's box. Like Trump, Bill Cosby and others, so many famous athletes will go down hard once women start coming out of the closet to tell their stories. I will never blame the victim but I wonder if this woman feels like she deserves more money, I mean if you were rapped, why would you even accept hush money to begin with? However, if solid evidence can prove that C.Ronaldo did indeed anally rape this woman, he should be immediately forced to retire from club and international football, all his records erased and all his awards forfeited.
y is it only American women that have these kind of sorry encounters with famous&successful men?
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Xisnin:

I hope you are joking because you could ruin your life if you practice this mindset.
I bet Ronaldo think he was special in 2009, I am sure he is full of regret now.
No woman, not even prostitute will be happy to be raped, they will likely come out in future.
y is it only American women that always tell these tales by moonlight?

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Xisnin(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
These crazy American women are getting out of control and it is about time someone pull the brakes on them. The spent hoes are out to destroy hard working men.
Only fools get destroyed. There are available prostitutes who will even sign a contract but some foolish celebrities won't
use them. They prefer the unwilling ones.

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Xisnin(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dami12345:

Bleep you.
So a man isn't allowed to make mistakes again?.

Besides and even more importantly, how d hell to you prove rape over 10 years old. This lady is just a greedy hore who saw that the bro is bagging huge stacks and she wants a piece of the action, look at how poor she looks, she just want more money.

I hope she turns up dead.

Why did he pay over 300,000 in the first place?
Dumb celebrities will keep getting owned.
I would have overlooked this if it happened before he became a star.
As at 2009, he can afford to explicitly hire prostitutes with receipts but he chose to bamboozle
a confused party girl.
He is entirely to blame.
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Xisnin(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
lexy2014:
y is it only American women that always tell these tales by moonlight?
Use google and you will find stories from every country that is not a theocracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by okenwaa(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Onye esi n'ike la, alawo ya. grin
Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by Dami12345: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Xisnin:

It is a shame that you will ask for the rapist's side of the story.

You really have very little insight into things.
Its an established fact that ladies lie on everything.
Don't believe me, ask a lady her age or anything of consequence.

That aside even a girl will tell you that her yes means, yes, sometimes no, sometimes maybe, and a variety of different things.

And you expect a sane person to believe the word of a woman just like that?.

Besides who has more to lose here, if the lady is proven a liar, what does she lose, however even if it turns our to be false she still gets free publicity.

2 Likes

Re: Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
Xisnin:

Use google and you will find stories from every country that is not a theocracy.
If u have researched google, then u should have put in one or two stories. These things happen everyday but Am talking about high profile cases especially in recent times. They all involve american women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Denmark 2 - 0 (Full Time) / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / Roy McDonough: UK's 'Dirtiest' Footballer Slept With Over 400 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.