Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,150 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (76429 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Tollzara(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2018
kyaagbanairaland:
The penalty for rape should be death.
In that way, rape incidents will be reduced drastically.
Capital punishment is futile, pointless and meaningless.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Tollzara(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari's acidic toxin everywhere. And for him contesting unoppose in their arrangee primary is abjectly worrisome.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
What kind of irrational nonsense is this? Did Buhari order the bastards to go and rape? Why are you so ideological to the point of stupidity?
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Tollzara(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I don't just understand how guys enjoy rape.

The matter must be investigated by the army authority and those found wanting must be dealt with brutally.

Psychopathy.

The common disease rapists, serial killers and mass murderers share.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Tollzara(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2018
SolutionMee:

That's me for you. The beauty of life is that we're so different. Life will be good if we learn to respect other people's opinion.

Modified: Most people here are not civilized and they seem to be intellectually inferior.
You're an inhumane, attention-seeking, worthless animal who makes joke of sensitive issues.

Goat.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Tollzara(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2018
WORDWORLD:

[s]Tintingz come and read comment o! grin THIS GUY IS BEING HIS NATURAL SELF! Read through from the beginning and see how this guy's INTELLECT has EVLOVED. He is no more the Cave man but the 'MORDERN MAN' you want us to be just like MORDERNITY advocates for HOMOSEXUALISM which you SINCERELY support. RAPE SHALL BE FOUGHT FOR LEGALITY TOO BY THOSE WHO FIND IT PLEASURABLE WHEN THE TIME COMES, IN THE SAME SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT OF, FOR, BY THE PEOPLE THAT HAS GIVEN RIGHTS TO BE A HOMOSEXUAL. It's only a matter of time, rape will be beautified made alluring like Homosexualism. Perhaps funkified and called 'GANG BA'NG'. A B-A-N-G, A FULFILMENT OF THE 'NATURAL INSTINCT AND SEXUAL FANTASIES IN SOME MEN AND WOMEN'

Following your logic in INTELLECTUAL evolution. grin Is rape not natural? Should we not all be left to be our natural self.[/s]
Cretinism.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2018
tintingz:
Homosexuality can be bad to some people, that's not even my argument, how is homosexual relationship hurting the next person?

If a gay is caught raping someone, he/she will be charge to court like every other rape criminals, but equating homosexuality with rape is illogical and pulling strawman.

It's not an equation in essence and consequences but the availability of such a prevalence as to its legitimacy within a spectrum called DEMOCRACY in which what was regarded ABNORMAL may be redefined as being NORMAL with respect to POLITICAL WILL. It's not that difficult to COMPREHEND and using the word ILLOGICAL to qualify my talks is the same qualification of a MAN marrying a MAN even though they are not hurting one another. It remains ILLOGICAL according to those who by their OWN rights too see it as so. grin
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by ProfEinstein: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
SolutionMee:

That's me for you. The beauty of life is that we're so different. Life will be good if we learn to respect other people's opinion.

Modified: Most people here are not civilized and they seem to be intellectually inferior.
Nigga you are the asshole here, go jerk off douche
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by movid(m): 5:08am On Oct 01, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
u shud knw the attitude of teens/ kids.
That is why I hate 2go, it's such a pity dis forum is turning into it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by tintingz(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
WORDWORLD:

It's not an equation in essence and consequences but the availability of such a prevalence as to its legitimacy within a spectrum called DEMOCRACY in which what was regarded ABNORMAL may be redefined as being NORMAL with respect to POLITICAL WILL. It's not that difficult to COMPREHEND and using the word ILLOGICAL to qualify my talks is the same qualification of a MAN marrying a MAN even though they are not hurting one another. It remains ILLOGICAL according to those who by their OWN rights too see it as so. grin
Oh my goodness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.