Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (76380 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by zamanii: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

That's me for you. The beauty of life is that we're so different. Life will be good if we learn to respect other people's opinion.

Aside from the fact that it is despicable that as an educated adult, you could come up with comments like this, you are a shame to everything humanity stands for.

You derive Joy from a woman struggling under you? wow!! FYI, I just reported your comment to the mods
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Purplekush(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Tintingz come and read comment o! grin THIS GUY IS BEING HIS NATURAL SELF! Read through from the beginning and see how this guy's INTELLECT has EVLOVED. He is no more the Cave man but the 'MORDERN MAN' you want us to be just like MORDERNITY advocates for HOMOSEXUALISM which you SINCERELY support. RAPE SHALL BE FOUGHT FOR LEGALITY

I really don't care what 2 or more consenting adults do to themselves by themselves under the sheets, man.

If you are intriguied by the D. Go get some. If not, try keeping it outta ur mouth.

Homos and rape are mutually exclusive in all sense. Besides, i think it's a fallacy to conclude on things because u belong to a miniority sect of a skl of thought
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by semyman: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari's acidic toxin everywhere. And for him contesting unoppose in their arrangee primary is abjectly worrisome.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
Buhari kill you there
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Noise makers is what I see in the news.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Noise makers is what I see in the news. Let justice prevail that is my stand.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by tintingz(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Tintingz come and read comment o! grin THIS GUY IS BEING HIS NATURAL SELF! Read through from the beginning and see how this guy's INTELLECT has EVLOVED. He is no more the Cave man but the 'MORDERN MAN' you want us to be just like MORDERNITY advocates for HOMOSEXUALISM which you SINCERELY support. RAPE SHALL BE FOUGHT FOR LEGALITY TOO BY THOSE WHO FIND IT PLEASURABLE WHEN THE TIME COMES, IN THE SAME SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT OF, FOR, BY THE PEOPLE THAT HAS GIVEN RIGHTS TO BE A HOMOSEXUAL. It's only a matter of time, rape will be beautified made alluring like Homosexualism. Perhaps funkified and called 'GANG BA'NG'. A B-A-N-G, A FULFILMENT OF THE 'NATURAL INSTINCT AND SEXUAL FANTASIES IN SOME MEN AND WOMEN'

Following your logic in INTELLECTUAL evolution. grin Is rape not natural? Should we not all be left to be our natural self.

You're not making any sense!

Ok let's agree rape is natural, is it good?
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Jeezzz

This guy is mentally unstable. Just look at the gibberish coming out from his mouth.

Na na na!

Don't put ur pearl on a pig's nose.

You don't argue with foolish people bro...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by tintingz(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
Daeylar:
You are disgusting for trying to equate rape with homosexuality

[s][/s]
I still don't understand his point, he's not making any sense right from the beginning of this thread.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by airsaylongcon: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
David Ejoor Barracks not Mami Barracks
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

That's me for you. The beauty of life is that we're so different. Life will be good if we learn to respect other people's opinion.
You're disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by reciprokal: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I don't just understand how guys enjoy rape.

The matter must be investigated by the army authority and those found wanting must be dealt with brutally.
it's a police mater . The army should hand over the suspect to the police for investigation.

Later the army can conduct its own investigation.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Charly68: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
They are cursed already for raping women
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin sad cool shocked What is dis world turning into sev?...
All dis kind of tins, my mom warned me not to be interested in all dis kind of tins, cos they don't add any tin, highest it will remove sometin from someone's body.... grin shocked cool[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRjFlPd_jfY[/img]
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

The same thinking pattern that gave birth to Apple, Microsoft and Google. You guys need to be exposed.

Are you a product of rape? Just curious.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Viicfuntop(f): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

Please shut the duck up jo. Did your parents exchange your sense for long life?
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by maasoap(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari's acidic toxin everywhere. And for him contesting unoppose in their arrangee primary is abjectly worrisome.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

You're sick but I'm not sure you're aware of the sickness
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by JandyJ(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
its a lie
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
how did it happen?
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by jumpandpas(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

Once my daughter is not an underage, I won't do anything. Immediately my daughter reach the age of 18 years, I have no business with her life again. She's old enough to decide on whether to take the case to court or wave it off. That's how we live in developed world.
Modified: I'll always tell my daughter not to struggle if she eventually get raped in the future. If you don't struggle during a rape encounter, you can never get infected.

May it happen to you as you have desired.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by vineyardfarms: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Jokerman:
How can a soldier be doing something like this??
FOR A SOLDIER TO PARTTAKE IN GANG RAPE OF A PREGNANT WOMAN, CITIZEN HE SWORN TO PROTECT AND THE ARMY STONE WALLING HIS ARREST SPEAKS VOLUME OF THE CHARACTER OF PERSONNEL BEING ENLISTED IN THE ARMY. PLS CONTACT THEIR BOSS FOR URGENT ACTION.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by 88Gadas(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

Once my daughter is not an underage, I won't do anything. Immediately my daughter reach the age of 18 years, I have no business with her life again. She's old enough to decide on whether to take the case to court or wave it off. That's how we live in developed world.
Modified: I'll always tell my daughter not to struggle if she eventually get raped in the future. If you don't struggle during a rape encounter, you can never get infected.

She won't be pregnant too I guess?
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Lucifer66(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
Daeylar:
I just want to know those that will like and/or agree with these comments
As I already know you are sick enough to joke with rape. I want to know those who will support you.

I support him.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Lucifer66(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
zamanii:

Aside from the fact that it is despicable that as an educated adult, you could come up with comments like this, you are a shame to everything humanity stands for.

You derive Joy from a woman struggling under you? wow!! FYI, I just reported your comment to the mods
'I just reported your comment' Wow you're a real baby, Crying to the mods for help, Why don't you suck their prick as a thank you gift?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by ehhmah(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
angry angry angry
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Fourwinds: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
Just imagine what the Nigerian army has become.... No wonder Boko haram boys are flogging and killing them now and then...

As useless as some of these officers are that shows lack of indiscipline in the army...

It will never be well with rapists and God will continue to punish them for their iniquity..
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Fourwinds: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

'I just reported your comment' Wow you're a real baby, Crying to the mods for help, Why don't you suck their prick as a thank you gift?
u created this moniker in order to use it for fight.... U are not smart... The mods know what to do
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Fourwinds: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

Modified: Most people here are not civilized and they seem to be intellectually inferior.
nonsense from useless someone
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Fourwinds: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

u are a rapists no doubt about that...

Do worry the hour of reckony is coming... And it will be your last
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Lucifer66(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fourwinds:
u created this moniker in order to use it for fight.... U are not smart... The mods know what to do
'The mods know what to do' Am sure they'd be laughing at you right now. You're basically worshiping them. Am friends with mods from other sites and games and they always laugh and complain about annoying people like you.
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Fourwinds: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

'The mods know what to do' Am sure they'd be laughing at you right now. You're basically worshiping them. Am friends with mods from other sites and games and they always laugh and complain about annoying people like you.
if u like be friends with them but all I know is that there time for everything and harvest shall come
Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.