Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/18 (264 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/18 by dallyemmy: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/18 by dallyemmy: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, September 20, 2018) - Private & Public Ministry

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and Your calling, upon my life.

2.Thank You, Father, for the revelation power of the Holy Spirit.

3.Thank You, Father, for Your daily guidance, through the power of Your word.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to maintain a personal spiritual walk and relationship with You, on a daily basis, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to pay the necessary price, for an effective, vibrant, private and public ministry, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, help me to retreat constantly into my closet, in prayers and fasting, for my spiritual batteries to be recharged, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, fine tune my spiritual antenna to become highly sensitive, in receiving divine information, from above, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me direct revelation, to solve specific, personal, ministerial, corporate and national problems/challenges, as I tarry in Your presence, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, take me deeper, in Your love, in wisdom, in fasting, in prayers, and in consecration to Your service, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, increase Your grace, consecration and anointing upon Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Weapon Of Sacrifice / A Minute With God / Destroying Negative Foundations From Your Father's House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.