Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine (36617 Views)

Edwin Van DER Sar: Manchester United's Legendary Goalkeeper In ICU / Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Only1mi(f): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
oluswaggz:

Not really a yardstick to judge, people can be crazy atimes. Forgotten Michael Jackson’s scandal too? Were ladies not even fainting anytime he went on stage, yet it was not enough he still went ahead to molest children. They are not predictable that’s all.

People don't understand. Sometimes it's the thrill of it. And because women throw themselves at you, you don't understand why some won't allow you, so you take it by force.... Crazy world.
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Christmasdon(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oh my! oh mine. If this could happen to CR7, what of me and u. lets reason with God.
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
SarakiBukola:
If innocent, sue em for all they have got....

If you are however guilty, don't go back and beg ooo

People who think he's guilty for settling out of court - these stars feel it's better to pay 1 week wage rather than risk bad publicity even from a false accusation.

He is handsome, young, world famous.... if he kisses a woman, he forgets less than 10 seconds after while the woman cherishes the thought for life....

If he's rough in bed, can be termed as rape. At the same time too, some stars don't believe they can be turned down. They are used to women throwing themselves shamelessly
but y is it that it is only American women that are always victims of rape&sexual assault from top people in society? Are American women so attractive that they must b raped&sexually assaulted?
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by lexy2014: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
abduljabbar4:

So what about Mike Tyson? Its like you dont know how these celebrities behave but women too have been abusing that word so lets just not rush into conclusion
think about it, y is it only American women who complain that they have been raped and sexually assaulted by successful people?
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by themanderon: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
So after choping the money finish you want another one cos you no longer feel bound by the previous agreement. Some women are the most complicated creatures on earth.
This one wants to reap where she did not sow. why didn't she sue then when it happened? why now ?
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Hisduchess(f): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TO COPE WITH YOUR LUNACY EVERYDAY IN REAL LIFE.

unku we dey wait for you on romance section to come and explain that Savage reply about dem mods.I kukuma find u reach here cos u made me laff throway my small Sunday rice grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Cyriloha(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yeah

Sue their azz off. Liquidate them big time..

Remember how Micheal Jackson stories started
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Cyriloha(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
oluswaggz:

Not really a yardstick to judge, people can be crazy atimes. Forgotten Michael Jackson’s scandal too? Were ladies not even fainting anytime he went on stage, yet it was not enough he still went ahead to molest children. They are not predictable that’s all.

Handshake
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Cyriloha(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
rentAcock:
One of the most decorated footballer of all time is about to go down hard. Promiscuity and adultery are bad but rape is on a different league of its own. Let's hope a fair investigation is carried out to either exonerate the accused or corroborate the accuser's claim.

Remember Michael Jackson?
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by John20017(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
pawpzman:
Just like Bill Cosby, They are clearly after Ronaldo's legacy. #BarcaFan

He don rape you too...... Naija women and una thinking
Your parents think say them born pikin oooh SMH
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by openmine(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
if everyone were to call out people for the heinous crimes they had committed 5,10,40 years ago,most of these ladies who set up that 'me too' group will be guilty or found culpable!

1 Like

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Fadedvoiced: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Whether it happened 85 years ago she has every right to still come out now.She has found her voice Trump should look for another nominee.If kavanaugh is guilt he should face the music.
Rape is not consensual sex.

Don't be stupid.she didn't accuse him of rape.

She said ,she thought she'll be raped.

Sexual assault accusation is different from rape accusation. Fake by the way.
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

Don't be stupid.she didn't accuse him of rape.

She said ,she thought she'll be raped.

Sexual assault accusation is different from rape accusation. Fake by the way.

Read the post I quoted before exercising your stupidity.
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Masama: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2018
He should make them pay big time, irresponsible journalism
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by Daeylar(f): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2018
This post touched me cry
Perfect kiss
TheNaijanBlog:

My dear you are not going to win with this crowd. You are talking to people that believe that:

They have a right to a girl’s body because she comes to their house/room

They have a right to a girl’s body because they bought her dinner

They have a right to a girl’s body because she dares to wear skimpy clothes/ an ‘olosho’

A star cannot rape a girl because he has access to beautiful girls

Men have NEVER raped women, it’s women that try to bring men down with ‘false’ rape claims

Violent rape is the ONLY legitimate rape

All rape victims are lying, even though have been shamed into secrecy, but yet when they find their voice later( after they are matured) they scream why talk now.

The only way we can change the rape culture is to start talking to our male children too, then our mothers focused on only girls on how to dress properly etc while neglecting the boys. We should start teaching our boys how to respect people and their bodies and that when a girl says NO, he should ALWAYS respect it. He never has a right over another’s body.

Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by pawpzman: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
John20017:

He don rape you too...... Naija women and una thinking Your parents think say them born pikin oooh SMH
Are you dyslexic?
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by pawpzman: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
John20017:

He don rape you too...... Naija women and una thinking Your parents think say them born pikin oooh SMH
Are you dyslexic?
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by chiboy1116: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
SarakiBukola:
If innocent, sue em for all they have got....

If you are however guilty, don't go back and beg ooo

People who think he's guilty for settling out of court - these stars feel it's better to pay 1 week wage rather than risk bad publicity even from a false accusation.

He is handsome, young, world famous.... if he kisses a woman, he forgets less than 10 seconds after while the woman cherishes the thought for life....

If he's rough in bed, can be termed as rape. At the same time too, some stars don't believe they can be turned down. They are used to women throwing themselves shamelessly
u know it's not easy coming out when it raped by a star like Ronaldo for example ( I am not saying he did it) , but wait , what if he really did it? Do u know how many death threats she has gotten from his fanboys ? Those who don't give a shit about it , cos they haven't had a experience or witnessed someone in their life go through this kinda shit ? Last week I was talking to someone about this and he told me " is it that bad to be raped " my jaw almost fell but nop he had it coming I punched him . Yea he beat the hell outta me but his jaw fell and yes I don't regret one bit of it , I would still punch him a million times if given the chance . A friend of mine who was drug raped by 3 of her colleagues in school . She was the poor girl , those boys are from esteemed family, naturally, she kept it to herself and caused her to attempted suicide twice. This shit is not funny to me. Not one bit.
Ronaldo is a Star , a big one , I admire his work on the pitch but if he's guilty then he has go to be persecuted . But if he's not ...life goes on . Nigerians always have this stupid mentality that when a lady comes out and says she was raped by a star she becomes a gold digger .smh ....no wonder we are where we are today , no value for human life.

Just imagine what came out of someone's mouth( is it that bad to be raped ) cos he likes Ronaldo .
Re: Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine by chiboy1116: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
How can ronaldo rape. Wen over 50m sexy ladies dey wey wan nack am
wow .one of the things I said ...this motherfucker just said how can Ronaldo rape ? U know nothing bro , u know nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sure Single Stake / Keshi: You Now Wonder If Nigeria Is Worth Dying For - Austin Eguavoen / "No Gree For Anybody": Multichoice Makes U-turn, To air All AFCON Matches live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.