Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Rukky Sanda Shows Us How Her Body Looks In Swimwear; Fans Were Left Salivating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Shows Us How Her Body Looks In Swimwear; Fans Were Left Salivating (2591 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda Shows Us How Her Body Looks In Swimwear; Fans Were Left Salivating by bossmeek(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda shared new photos that got her fans salivating and asking for more. The actress cum producer, Rukky shared these hot photos of her wearing nothing but her swimwear, on Instagram. Her fans, mostly the males, of course, trooped in to pour words of admiration of her bod.

Below are the pics;

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/09/rukky-sanda-shows-us-how-her-body-looks.html

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us How Her Body Looks In Swimwear; Fans Were Left Salivating by Airforce01(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
This olosho should stop disturbing us with her over used body .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us How Her Body Looks In Swimwear; Fans Were Left Salivating by youngberry001(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Airforce01:
This olosho should stop disturbing us with her over used body .

omg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us How Her Body Looks In Swimwear; Fans Were Left Salivating by Peter5694(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
imagine having this one for dinner!.. cheesy cheee!!(in davido's voice)
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us How Her Body Looks In Swimwear; Fans Were Left Salivating by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Used old lady abeg move along for new and fresh babes cool

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us How Her Body Looks In Swimwear; Fans Were Left Salivating by donstan18: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
There's something mysterious and eye-catching about pink and red panties on ladies, especially G-string.

It's sexy when you want to raala ikpu and............

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Any spirit from this thread pushing me to locate my red oil for masturbation..... Holy Ghost fire!!

Fire! Fire! Die by fire!!

5 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us How Her Body Looks In Swimwear; Fans Were Left Salivating by nnamanirr: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
donstan18:
There's something mysterious and eye-catching about pink and red panties on ladies, especially G-string.

It's sexy when you want to raala ikpu and............

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Any spirit from this thread pushing me to locate my red oil for masturbation..... Holy Ghost fire!!

Fire! Fire! Die by fire!!
hell awaits u my brother
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us How Her Body Looks In Swimwear; Fans Were Left Salivating by kushercain: 3:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Which kain Johnny bravo legs be dis

(1) (Reply)

Charley Boy's Daughter, Dewy And Partner Celebrate Their Love / Funny Reply Simi Gave Johnny Drille When Asked To Collaborate On New Song / American Model: Blac Chyna Flaunts Major Sideboob In New Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.