Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ajimobi’s Imposition Of Tegbe, Beginning Of End Of Oyo APC ― Akala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi’s Imposition Of Tegbe, Beginning Of End Of Oyo APC ― Akala (846 Views)

APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi’s Imposition Of Tegbe, Beginning Of End Of Oyo APC ― Akala by abeyaktech: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
FORMER Governor of Oyo State, Adebayo Alao Akala has announced his non-participation in Sunday’s primaries of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.
Alao Akala, who spoke with Nigerian Tribune, hinged his decision on plans perfected by Governor Abiola Ajimobi to tailor the primaries in favour of one of the aspirants, Mr Olasukanmi Tegbe.

Speaking further, he warned that the purported imposition of Tegbe as the party’s candidate may spell doom for the fortunes of the APC in the state.

Alao Akala added that he did not step down for any aspirant, noting that he will disclose his subsequent political plans in the coming days.

“He (Ajimobi) is trying to impose Tegbe, who is not known in the politics of Oyo state to be the candidate of the party. He is also coercing all other delegates to vote for Tegbe and that is why I am not participating in tomorrow’s primaries.

“It has been tailored to impose a particular aspirant, Tegbe, on the party. That is the beginning of the end of APC in Oyo state if they carry on with their plan tomorrow (Sunday). I will not be there. You will know my next plans later,” Alao Akala said.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/166601/
Re: Ajimobi’s Imposition Of Tegbe, Beginning Of End Of Oyo APC ― Akala by Omeokachie: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Akala ko, akara ni

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Imposition Of Tegbe, Beginning Of End Of Oyo APC ― Akala by otunde527: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
I still believe APC will win in oyo

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Imposition Of Tegbe, Beginning Of End Of Oyo APC ― Akala by Shukuakukobambi: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
APC will surely lose Oyo Governorship. Since 2011, they've been riding the luck of PDP disunity. I'm sure that run of luck will end this year. Ajimobi has really destroyed APC chances. I fancy ADC to sneak in and take it
Re: Ajimobi’s Imposition Of Tegbe, Beginning Of End Of Oyo APC ― Akala by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2018

If Akala should defect to ADC which is likely to happen, that might be the end of APC in Oyo state.

Ajimobi is just a power drunk monster who is afraid of giving the mantle to a brave heart like Akala.

Ajimobi just want to impose a candidate he would be able to control undecided undecided Constituted nuisance undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Imposition Of Tegbe, Beginning Of End Of Oyo APC ― Akala by MrPolitics: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Akala is leaving. I wonder if he's going to ADC or returning to PDP.
He and Ladoja are still irreconcilable so I'm not sure he can survive ADC.
He should join PDP cause the party needs a lifeline in Oyo state.
Or maybe Labour Party again
Re: Ajimobi’s Imposition Of Tegbe, Beginning Of End Of Oyo APC ― Akala by pat077: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
So this one too still wan be governor
Re: Ajimobi’s Imposition Of Tegbe, Beginning Of End Of Oyo APC ― Akala by Racoon(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ladoja, Teslim Folarin, Alao Akaka etc still recycling themselves in Oyo politics.These old brigade of past politicians would just never want to be statemen but engaging in political prostitution. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Imposition Of Tegbe, Beginning Of End Of Oyo APC ― Akala by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sorry for constituted authority.

(1) (Reply)

The Director General, Babajide Sanwo-olu Campaign Organisation, Tayo Ayinde Has / PETER Obi's Nomination And The Dissension From The South East. / Photos: 86-year-old Emir Of Daura Welcome Second Child With His Young Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.