Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,884 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Hammers Heap More Misery On Jose Mourinho's Men - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hammers Heap More Misery On Jose Mourinho's Men (295 Views)

'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star / Brendan Rodgers Heap Praises On ‘seniorman’ Kelechi Iheanacho / Hazard Heap Praise On Conte : I Improve After A Week With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hammers Heap More Misery On Jose Mourinho's Men by ishoras(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
West Ham piled more pressure on Jose Mourinho with a 3-1 victory over Manchester United at the London Stadium.

Paul Pogba returned after his midweek spat with Mourinho, but it took just five minutes for things to unravel as record signing Felipe Anderson scored his first West Ham goal with a deft near-post flick.

A miserable first half for the visitors was compounded two minutes before the break when Andriy Yarmolenko's shot took a wicked deflection off Victor Lindelof to double the Hammers' lead.

Marcus Rashford halved the deficit just after the underwhelming Pogba had been substituted on 70 minutes, but Marko Arnautovic extinguished any hopes of a comeback with his fourth goal of the season four minutes later.

Visit http://sportsmetro.net for more latest football news.

(1) (Reply)

The Winning Team / Breaking News!! Cristiano Ronaldo R*pe Scandal Reopened (full Story) / Agent Of Lucas Paqueta Flies To Liverpool For Transfer Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.