Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star (1422 Views)

Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria / ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho / Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by softphicsnet: 9:35am On Feb 03
Ademola Lookman did it again as he scored his third goal against Angola to secure Nigeria's semi final spot at the ongoing AFCON 2023.

His father couldn't hold his joy as he heap praises on his son for making Nigeria proud.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EiSgVwhTxw?si=YaPuqgxBC-1ECg1H

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by matify83: 10:03am On Feb 03
We are all proud of him too.

But tell him that "Nigerians no dey get joy finish o!"

Na the same mouth we take shout HOSANNAH we go take shout CRUCIFY HIM , when Dem allow anyhow country defeat Dem o!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by Solofresh2: 10:08am On Feb 03
Ademola lookman is a good finisher than osimhen

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by Naijanascam: 10:49am On Feb 03
And the parents of other players are not proud of them.. Hmmmmm these people self
Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by Ken4Christ: 12:10pm On Feb 03
Solofresh2:

I agree with you. Osimhen is just more rugged.
Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03
Solofresh2:

If he has the same number of pple man-marking him the way Osimhen is being man-marked do u think he`ll score even a goal? As far as this tournament is concerned Osimhen is the most important Nigerian player nd only blind nd bias individuals will say otherwise. Take him out of the team and watch Nigeria overruned by their opponents.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by honour7: 1:06pm On Feb 03
SyrusdeHansome:

If he has the same number of pple man-marking him the way Osimhen is being man-marked do u think he`ll score even a goal? As far as this tournament is concerned Osimhen is the most important Nigerian player nd only blind nd bias individuals will say otherwise. Take him out of the team and watch Nigeria overruned by their opponents.

Exactly it's just like Messi and de Maria in the Argentina team, if u notice de Maria takes most of the shine in terms of play, while Messi takes most of the heat.
Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by Macphenson: 1:13pm On Feb 03
My Estate chairman. Abeg tomorrow we go continue the shayo as we did last sunday.
Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by KingAzubuike(f): 3:04pm On Feb 03
Solofresh2:
See how this one dey analyse football. The 2 goals he scored in the match prior were fluke goals. So let's just assume you're judging based on yesterday single goal which makes you a clown.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by MayowaTallguy: 3:10pm On Feb 03
Your son is playing but nigerians are giving credit to bat man.
Imagine the important goals and assist but still no motm sef,oga o
Fifa no blind sha
Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by Solofresh2: 3:11pm On Feb 03
KingAzubuike:

See how this one dey analyse football. The 2 goals he scored in the match prior were fluke goals. So let's just assume you're judging based on yesterday single goal which makes you a clown.
Your father is the clown

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by Solofresh2: 3:12pm On Feb 03
SyrusdeHansome:

Story
Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by KingAzubuike(f): 3:15pm On Feb 03
Solofresh2:
Your father and fellow igbo tribes is the clown
Mynd44, seun, mukina2
Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by ANTAX99: 6:48pm On Feb 03
Solofresh2:

Stop comparing them. Just appreciate his contributions as well as other players' contributions and move on. If he misses a penalty or an obvious chance tomorrow, the same you will start to say otherwise.
Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by Pat081: 7:50pm On Feb 03
You better go down low before those big guys come and pay you visit thinking that you have money
Re: 'I Am Proud Of My Son' - Lookman's Father Heap Praises On Super Eagles Star by Djoel: 8:59pm On Feb 03
softphicsnet:
Ademola Lookman did it again as he scored his third goal against Angola to secure Nigeria's semi final spot at the ongoing AFCON 2023.

His father couldn't hold his joy as he heap praises on his son for making Nigeria proud.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EiSgVwhTxw?si=YaPuqgxBC-1ECg1H

Watching the video and seeing the type of joy a team of 11 players on a pitch give the whole Nigerians is so soul lifting. They do better than Tinubu and his entire cabinet who have created only pain and chaos.

(1) (Reply)

Didier Drogba Size Double Standards / Oba: I’m Ready To Drop My Ear Rings For Keshi! / Why Messi Shldn't Win The FIFA Award Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.