Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed (2366 Views)

Fidelity Bank App No Longer Allows Transfers To Digital Banks / Mine Free Trx..no Investment Needed (legit) / Exposed!!! Make More Than 2k Daily Using This 3 Apps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed by kemkem303: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
have you heard of AFEIN app? AFEIN is AFRICAN EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVE. there are lots of activities on the app for good earnings. there is a quiz section where once you scored above 35%, you will be awarded with some cool coins.t the questions are so cheap that you can easily get 100%. you can also post, like and comment on the app too. the minimum withdrawal is #5500 which you can easily get in less than 5 days. hurry up to join today. download AFEIN lite on Google store and use 885240320 as the referral code. note 1 AFEIN coin is equal to 1#. and its bn paid directly into your bank account or PayPal account. join now to earn a side income.

Re: Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed by edisoncash: 5:54am On Oct 01, 2018
You have not even started it
How do you know they pay
Re: Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed by kemkem303: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2018
I tried uploading my withdrawal proof, it's not uploading. I withdrew#5500 yesterday. it's directly into my UBA bank account. so it's easy.
hurry and join today to earn cool money just by answering quiz, commenting and posting.
Re: Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed by zanebaddo(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2018
what if I don't acount with UBA Ecobank and Gtbank how do i withdraw ...If i chose bank deposit does it mean I will be paid to any bank account
Re: Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed by Femtexdjohn1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
kemkem303:
have you heard of AFEIN app? AFEIN is AFRICAN EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVE. there are lots of activities on the app for good earnings. there is a quiz section where once you scored above 35%, you will be awarded with some cool coins.t the questions are so cheap that you can easily get 100%. you can also post, like and comment on the app too. the minimum withdrawal is #5500 which you can easily get in less than 5 days. hurry up to join today. download AFEIN lite on Google store and use 885240320 as the referral code. note 1 AFEIN coin is equal to 1#. and its bn paid directly into your bank account or PayPal account. join now to earn a side income.
pls add me to ur whatap 070 34 6207 24
Re: Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed by Goalnaldo(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
I have just signed up.. The app looks genuine
Re: Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Goalnaldo:
I have just signed up.. The app looks genuine

The app name ?
Re: Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed by Goalnaldo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
slimany:

The app name ?
AFEIN lite
Re: Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed by clems88(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
How many days did it take you to earn that amount
Re: Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Goalnaldo:
AFEIN lite

Did u reg through the site or the app? Finding it difficult to register via there app. Not going through at all.
Re: Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed by solepager(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
kemkem303:

Disabled app

(1) (Reply)

Rich Man Who Had Two Cars Now Uses A Bicycle After Crypto Crashed / Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. / A Business With 100k Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.