Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Fidelity Bank App No Longer Allows Transfers To Digital Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank App No Longer Allows Transfers To Digital Banks (2527 Views)

Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay / Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank App No Longer Allows Transfers To Digital Banks by REALretep(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2023
Who else has observed that Fidelity Bank has stopped their app users from transferring money to digital banks such as Opay, Palmpay, Kuda bank, Moniepoint, etc.

This doesn't make sense. You receive funds from those banks but you restrict funds from being sent to them.

This economic warfare between mainstream banks and digital banks is becoming messy. I won't be surprised if these mainstream banks are the originators of the current propaganda against Opay and other digital banks.

Re: Fidelity Bank App No Longer Allows Transfers To Digital Banks by Noanta91: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Wanted to make a transfer from fidelity bank to Opay but couldn't. Something I have been doing seamlessly before.... the love I had for Opay and Fidelity bank was so strong because of their quality services. But fidelity bank is now making banking difficult for me because of this unwarranted policy that is having a negative effect on customers.
Re: Fidelity Bank App No Longer Allows Transfers To Digital Banks by SavageResponse(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
If they restricted transfers to digital banks I'm sure they have strong reasons for doing so
Re: Fidelity Bank App No Longer Allows Transfers To Digital Banks by REALretep(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
SavageResponse:
If they restricted transfers to digital banks I'm sure they have strong reasons for doing so
Not at all.
The only strong reason is that they are losing customers to digital banks... so they must clip their wings at all costs

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank App No Longer Allows Transfers To Digital Banks by 2cul2care: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Traditional Nigerian banks, need to learn to evolve, if not they'll be the biggest losers in the end

The whole world is evolving, times are changing, you need to adjust with the change in time

(1) (Reply)

Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! / Anyone Here Ever Tried To 'Outscam' A Scammer? / Looking For A Business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.