Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

A - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A (835 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help! Am I HIV Positive? / Positive Outlook To Life As An HIV Positive Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Crazyutme: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
I
Re: A by BiafranBushBoy: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
You aren't positive joor.

Weight loss isn't magical. Unless you are vomiting, stooling excessively, and not eating well, that is when you can have weight loss.

If you are vomiting and stooling without any reasonable explanation, then you should visit the hospital.

HIV is a strong disease to infect, so it doesn't just come off like that via barbing tools - unless your GF is positive.
Re: A by slimjohn2k5: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Guy go sleep. U catch her doing what? N u still bleaping her. Not be HIV go kill u, na fear of say go give u HIV don dey kill u already
Re: A by BiafranBushBoy: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
Crazyutme:

I'm not stooling & vomiting why I'm suspecting this girl is because ive caught her 2 times cheating on me over the last 2 years we have been dating I don't know if she's + or -

Then you aren't positive judging from the fact that you aren't vomiting. It is what causes the weight loss.

Try and eat healthier, and you will add more weight.
Re: A by egwekwe: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Crazyutme:

I'm not stooling & vomiting why I'm suspecting this girl is because ive caught her 2 times cheating on me over the last 2 years we have been dating I don't know if she's + or -

Hiv should be the least of your worries. What will kill you eventually is your mumu.

You caught your gf cheating on you twice that you know of and still decided to sleep with her without a condom...

Common sense is indeed not common.

2 Likes

Re: A by Emagha(m): 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
you're not HIV positive jor nkt only HIV comes with weight lost it might be infection ,try go for test on time if at all
Re: A by Crazyutme: 12:40am On Sep 30, 2018
Emagha:
you're not HIV positive jor nkt only HIV comes with weight lost it might be infection ,try go for test on time if at all
Re: A by yenereal(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2018
You may also Google signs and symptoms of HIV. It will help you a lot.
Re: A by rottenPussy: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
yenereal:
You may also Google signs and symptoms of HIV. It will help you a lot.
@Op. please don't take this advise or you end up learning you have chronic HIV (Aids), with staphi, hepatisis, etc.

Just manup and go for test.

But banging your girl unprotected after your have caught her cheating twice, u no try at all...

1 Like

Re: A by MARKone(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Go for a test, it'll save you from the mental torture.

(1) (Reply)

Doc Mahmud B. Alhassan,(chief Medical Director National Eye Centre Kaduna) / Who Has An Idea What Kind Of Drug This Is? / Is It Normal For A Lady To See Her Period Twice In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.