Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Wike: We’ll Teach PDP A Bitter Lesson If It Changes Convention Venue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We’ll Teach PDP A Bitter Lesson If It Changes Convention Venue (526 Views)

Abure-led Labour Party Changes Convention Venue To Nnewi / We’ll Teach Umahi A Lesson – PDP / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: We’ll Teach PDP A Bitter Lesson If It Changes Convention Venue by deji17: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wike: We’ll teach PDP a bitter lesson if it changes convention venue

�by Femi Owolabi

Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state, says there might be consequences if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) moves its national convention out of Port Harcourt.

The national working committee (NWC) of the party had fixed the convention slated for October 6 for Port Harcourt but some of the presidential aspirants kicked against it.

While receiving Ibrahim Dankwambo, governor of Gombe state and one of the presidential aspirants, on Wednesday, Wike said Rivers people will teach PDP a bitter lesson if the party changes the convention venue.

“I don’t know why anyone who wants to be president, will be afraid of a venue. Then you are not prepared for the election,” he said.

“Let me warn the party, if you dare, Rivers State will teach the party a lesson. Those days have passed when they took Rivers State for granted. Nobody can use and dump Rivers state.

“Nobody should dare Rivers State any longer. Enough is enough. PDP should know that we are not a punching bag. We are not a people you can use and push. We are not harlots. Whenever you want, you come. When you finish, you push us aside.

“We will retaliate at the appropriate time. When you go, tell your colleagues, the Presidential Aspirants. We were not interested, but having given it to us, you cannot insult us.”

He claimed there are some of the aspirants who have been planted by the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to fight the PDP.

“You come here to deceive us about restructuring. Just that Rivers State is a venue, you fight it. Then, when you are there, what will happen? You think we are fools where you preach restructuring, then when you get the position, you abandon restructuring,” he said.

Wike said at the appropriate time, he will reveal the names of the aspirants working with the APC to scuttle the PDP primary.

https://www.thecable.ng/wike-well-teach-pdp-bitter-lesson-changes-convention-venue

Re: Wike: We’ll Teach PDP A Bitter Lesson If It Changes Convention Venue by engineerboat(m): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
U people keep saying trash about Wike
Re: Wike: We’ll Teach PDP A Bitter Lesson If It Changes Convention Venue by deji17: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wike to Saraki, Atiku etc..

If dem born any of you well, try and change the PDP Presidential primary election venue...
You think say na Buhari wey dey do Mr Nice with nna be this? Una go learn some lesson

1 Like

Re: Wike: We’ll Teach PDP A Bitter Lesson If It Changes Convention Venue by deji17: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
engineerboat:
U people keep saying trash about Wike

PDP CEO has spoken.. grin grin grin grin

Re: Wike: We’ll Teach PDP A Bitter Lesson If It Changes Convention Venue by engineerboat(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
The question is

Was Wike present in the meeting were it was decided to use rivers for the convention
Re: Wike: We’ll Teach PDP A Bitter Lesson If It Changes Convention Venue by engineerboat(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
I just read various propaganda on Wike and shake my head for all this spurious write up with no evidence.
Re: Wike: We’ll Teach PDP A Bitter Lesson If It Changes Convention Venue by engineerboat(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
So because he did not allow a aspirant to book for all the hotels in PH thereby depriving other aspirants and delegates.

They unleash media war on Wike.

Make una continue
Re: Wike: We’ll Teach PDP A Bitter Lesson If It Changes Convention Venue by deji17: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
engineerboat:
I just read various propaganda on Wike and shake my head for all this spurious write up with no evidence.

Here is the video. I hope say you get data to watch am...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr1jhIQQJ0Q

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Akinlade Adekunle And His Running Mate Giving Acceptance Speech / Nigeria Among Seven Worst Countries On World Bank’s Human Capital Index / Buhari Hold Another Closed Doors Meeting With Three APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.