Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Sex Fitness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex Fitness (440 Views)

Burpees And Jumping Rope- The 2 Best Exercises For Lifetime Fitness / Fitness For Obese Person, / Who Can Help Me With An Urgent Medical Fitness Certificate In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Fitness by kokomilala(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
HOW TO STOP PREMATURE SHOOTING
First thing first, stop the intake of sugar.Sugar weakens erections ,makes sperm watery and makes you shoot your shot too fast. Eat garlic. It's a vaso-dilator.It opens up the airways and veins for proper blood flow.Hence, turgid erections.
Lack of Instruments blood flow is one of the causes of low sex drive in both men and women.Once blood flows to the genitals optimally,they are primed for sex.
Coffee intake also ensures that blood flows liberally to the organs.Being a vaso-dilator itself,it combines with substances like garlic to deliver optimal erection to the genitals...
To be continued.
Re: Sex Fitness by kokomilala(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dealing with premature ejaculation is the first step in achieving sex satisfaction.The next step is to have the staying power to last the course.For me,any sexual act ,that involves penetration, that doesn't last up to 10 minutes is a failure.
Capsaicin in pepper,ginger,kola acuminata,bitter Kola etc
,will ensure you fire at stop speed without ejaculating too quickly.
But, there are instant substances that one can take that will,first, prevent premature ejaculation .Then,guarantee sexual stamina.
Whatsapp me on 07088517382 for further details.I've done enough Father Christmas,even though Christmas is three months away.

(1) (Reply)

Birth Control And Its Dangerous / Are You Drinking Enough Water? Six Signs You Need To Drink More Water / Treatment For Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.