Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

4 Week Training (graphic, Web Design And Developer) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Week Training (graphic, Web Design And Developer) (435 Views)

Pls I Want To Learn An Online Skill..like Graphic/web Designing..advice Needed!! / I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me / What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Week Training (graphic, Web Design And Developer) by damiflex(m): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2018
Enroll for any course of your choice @damiflexsolutions.
You can be a Graphic designer, Web designer and a Web developer before the year 2018 runs out.

Early birds discount (%) available

Register on our website:
www.damiflexsolutions.com/registration-form/

*What we do:* Services and Trainings
Visit our website @ www.damiflexsolutions.com

Call us on : 07065059690

Re: 4 Week Training (graphic, Web Design And Developer) by damiflex(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Have you considered creativity.

We create customized websites and attractive designs. Request for our services or Enroll for a training in GRAPHIC DESIGN / WEB DESIGN /WEB DEVELOPMENT and enjoy professionalism.

We are in ikorodu.

Register here @ www.damiflexsolutions.com/registration-form

You can check out our website gallery too.

Just visit www.damiflexsolutions.com. and follow the menu items.
Re: 4 Week Training (graphic, Web Design And Developer) by damiflex(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2018
Online Graphic Design Training.

Learn Graphic design from scratch, Join our online training on Adobe Photoshop and Corel-draw.

Benefits..
* free mentoring.
* download self-made HD videos and Materials.
* access to other expert designers.
* always online tutors.
* access to new modern fonts, plugins and actions.

Just 5000 naira, for Saturday only.

To Register
Call us : 07065059690
Whatsapp: https:///2347065059690
Mail us: info@damiflexsolutions.com
Website: https://www.damiflexsolutions.com/registration-form

Date : 10th, November and Enjoy a lifetime mentoring.

Don't be left out.

View our previous works @ https://www.damiflexsolutions.com/portfolio

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Exchanging Backinks? Get In Here / Create Website/blog With Cheap Amount & You Can Only Pay 4 Domain&hosting First / Learn How To Make Money Through Google Admob And Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.