Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me (510 Views)

Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News / How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News / How Do Bloggers Monitor The Web For Breaking/latest News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by messi042: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
i need a web designer who can design and develop my new blog. the website is a soccer prediction website where people can subscribe. once they subscribe by entering their phone number, email etc, the money will be deducted from their sim line and ve credited to my bank account. of you can build these type of website, then drop your contacts number lets discuss more on watsapp
Re: I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by Chirieta: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good one bro
Re: I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by Bolaji21(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
messi042:
i need a web designer who can design and develop my new blog. the website is a soccer prediction website where people can subscribe. once they subscribe by entering their phone number, email etc, the money will be deducted from their sim line and ve credited to my bank account. of you can build these type of website, then drop your contacts number lets discuss more on watsapp
You'd need more than phone number to be able to debit people's account. You'd at least need their card details. And you'll need to be a CAC registered business to be able to receive payment online.
I assume you expect that the website sends email/SMS alerts to subscribers about latest predictions.
I can help with the website if your budget is upto 100k.

Quote me for the full quotation or message me via adeademi2@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by donsheddy1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
messi042:
Re: I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
messi042:

I can set this up for you for 300,000 with integrated payment options from interswitch, quickteller and PayPal. But you first have to register your brand in CAC, my digits are on my signature do reach me if you want a pro job
Re: I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by bassdow: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
messi042:

Kindly do get in touch with us via 09020325050 (Calls and Whatsapp).

You would be glad you did.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by excanny: 2:38am On Oct 04, 2018
Call/WhatsApp 07030595988. I'll get it done for you using very low cost resources so it's affordable for you. Delivery is less than 5 working days
Re: I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by Mickyprado: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
I work for Tecmie https://tecmie.com and we can help you reach MVP real quick.
If you are interested, contact me via email mike@tecmie.com or SMS 0817 404 3240
Re: I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2018
Let me give you a few heads up.
Running a kind of website like this requires time have it registered before you can receive payments.
That's all there is to it.
Building the website that allows people to make payment just by entering their email, account number and bank name is easy but to receive the payment without having a registered CAC RC number won't be easy bro.
There is another way to it though.
Contact me on Whatsapp 09033012548
We can talk on it.
Bleep those up there � charging you 100k... For wetin nah!?
Chat me up abeg. Let's talk real talk.
Re: I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2018
messi042:

This is my number 09033012548
Re: I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by eidesk(m): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2018
Closed - Out of date
Re: I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by odinceblog(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2018
am a web designer by profession. i based in Lagos. Here is my whatsapp Number: +2348131298008. whatsapp me let's talk. we offer all web services. check out our newly launched website. launched today. https://nairaforest.com/
Re: I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by oluwatofunmi5408: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
messi042 we have it

Re: I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me by darexkey(m): 2:47am On Oct 07, 2018
messi042:

Contact us at Darbot one-stop tech hub for your web designs. We can help you design from scratch. Check out our portfolio.
www.lhcvisasandtravels.com
www.darbotechub.com

Call 07039359066

(1) (Reply)

Hello, Please Anyone Has A Cargo Or Delivery Script For Sale / 2 Nigerian Adsense Account With $270 And $65 For Sale / UK/USA Verified Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.