Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

How To Successfully Create A New Blog (newbies) 1st Tutorial - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Successfully Create A New Blog (newbies) 1st Tutorial (224 Views)

How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute / Please Advise On The Best Domain Name And Host For My New Blog. / Advice On Setting Up New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Create A New Blog (newbies) 1st Tutorial by Toshmoney(m): 3:38am On Sep 30, 2018
Many have been so curious on how dey can become a successful blogger. Is not a hard task it just requires consistency in the field. Below am going to discuss how you can become a successful blogger within a month.

The Tips you're going to learn today has been used by many bloggers and it really works for everyone.

How to get Google AdSense approval within 10 days

Firstly you need a gmail account, I.e you need to register an account with gmail, though if you already have an account you may use it, but I'll advice you to create an official account. After you've gotten your account registered, just login to www.blogger.com (though there are lots of site that you can use but I recommend blogger.com because its very simple to use.

On getting there, Just click on create account, after clicking it would take you to a page . Here you need to be very careful, type in your title, title is just a description of your blog, type in your desire title and move on to blog name. when inputting it you should type it like this www.your blog name..com after inputting your name, you might be lucky that the name choosen by you is available but if it isn't available just try and type something relevant

After been successful you move on to template,I think you know what a template mean(theme) after choosing your template click on Create blog and your blog is ready to use.

For easy and steady task you can contact me on 08103856846,to help you create a beautiful blog and still tutor you on how to monetize it

(1) (Reply)

. / Bet Award / Workes Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.