Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment (6666 Views)

BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / FG To Recruit 5,000 Unemployed Nigerians Under BRISIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment by adeizaenergy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
hello all, please i need clarification as to what certificate 1 and 2 means. what certificates am i supposed to upload in the upload section. Thanks
Re: BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment by Habbeyoluwa: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
LammyBillionz:
Well, I have paid and my bank has alerted me. Even paystack alerted me. But, I don't know what's next. The page is not redirecting me to complete my application online. Maybe my payment is yet to be received by the recruiter or I should await for a link to continue I don't know. But it is legit. No scam involved. So pay on time this could be the criteria for selection.

I have been sent my application reference code.....

It takes time for them to process, hope u are through with application process.
Re: BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment by williams2600(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Brothers please I am a serving corp member would it be advice able i apply for the job it's but this one some people are saying it's scam what do you guys think
Re: BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment by DogmaNation: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
williams2600:
Brothers please I am a serving corp member would it be advice able i apply for the job it's but this one some people are saying it's scam what do you guys think
Is not a scammer,but u have to pay 1000naira. They say there's no harm in trying.
Re: BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment by williams2600(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
DogmaNation:
Is not a scammer,but u have to pay 1000naira. They say there's no harm in trying.

Thanks boss I will
Re: BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment by Habbeyoluwa: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2018
adeizaenergy:
hello all, please i need clarification as to what certificate 1 and 2 means. what certificates am i supposed to upload in the upload section. Thanks

You have two degree, this job is also applicable to ssce holders. But because at the beginning u filled HND/bsc u have the option of cert1 nd 2. Meaning cert1 is ssce, 2 is ur degree. Hope u understand? If u had ur MSC it wud have been cert 3.
Re: BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment by madri4u: 4:05am On Oct 03, 2018
Failed country. Collecting money to process application. This kind of rubbish can not happen in developed country. Bab God, if at all there will be next life, please do not make me come through Africa countries.
Re: BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment by Bierhoff: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,
Please as regard to the payment, the only details I was asked on the site for payment after creating account is my ATM 16-digit number and of course the 3-digit number at the back of the ATM card.
However, from what I am reading here people are saying that they are been asked for their account number, ATM pin and BVN details which is dangerous in this regard.Please can we be genuinely clarified by someone.
Again, I have been making online payment with my ATM master card before now and have not encountered any issues but for this particular one, i want to be sure its only that 1k that is in that account before I make the payment should in case anything happen
However, I want to ask can the payment I make say with UBA account online be linked to say another bank say GT Bank if I don't provide my BVN details? my question is to guard against fraudsters if at all there is anything to fear in the whole process.
I greet una again oooo
Re: BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment by oluwajanet: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
SCAM!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment by DogmaNation: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Bierhoff:
Hello Nairalanders,
Please as regard to the payment, the only details I was asked on the site for payment after creating account is my ATM 16-digit number and of course the 3-digit number at the back of the ATM card.
However, from what I am reading here people are saying that they are been asked for their account number, ATM pin and BVN details which is dangerous in this regard.Please can we be genuinely clarified by someone.
Again, I have been making online payment with my ATM master card before now and have not encountered any issues but for this particular one, i want to be sure its only that 1k that is in that account before I make the payment should in case anything happen
However, I want to ask can the payment I make say with UBA account online be linked to say another bank say GT Bank if I don't provide my BVN details? my question is to guard against fraudsters if at all there is anything to fear in the whole process.
I greet una again oooo

The payment is secured. I did mine,my wife n sister, they only took the specified amount. Moreover,they are not asking for BVN. Is just the card number n d 3digits at d back. If u do online banking,then select bank,when asked to select method of payment,is easier.

1 Like

Re: BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment by leke4ever(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Those that have registered, ARE THEY REQUESTING FOR N. Y. S. C certificate upload while registering?
Re: BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment by adescopy(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
leke4ever:
Those that have registered, ARE THEY REQUESTING FOR N. Y. S. C certificate upload while registering?
No

(1) (2) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Online Test / Glo Recruitment 2008 / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.