Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test (6619 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2010
Hi all.

Please, who has written the Stanbic IBTC Bank test for experienced recruits before? I think it's being conducted on their behalf by Kimberly Ryan on Victoria Island. Please, anyone that have an idea of it should help me out.

Thank you all for reading.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 8:35am On Jul 13, 2010
Good morning people.

Please could someone help me out with my question?

Thanks.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2010
You lot should keep reading without dropping any comment for me. Is that nice?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by bamkky: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2010
Well i tuk dat test sumtim ago. behind silverbird, its basically 2 parts. numerical n verbal. d verbal are short passages. u answer true, false or cannot say. d numerical has plenty charts n diagrams interpretation. in ma experience, time was short 4 numerical but i finished d verbal on time. havent heard from dem since sha. guess dat was march. tink u nid 2 read dose parts in dis gmat txtbk. guess u'll be fine. all d best. cheers
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2010
Hi Bamkky,

Thank you for leaving me a comment. What sort of diagrams did they include in the part that belongs to diagrams? And do you mean you took Verbal, Numerical and Diagrams?

Thanks.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2010
Bamkky,

What role was it that you applied for?

Thanks.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by bamkky: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2010
Dnt know per se. ma friend just sent me a text dat i should 4ward ma cv to 1 stanbic staff email. i rem dere was a manager dat tuk d same test. i guess its irrespective of d post or ur grade. later
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by bamkky: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2010
The diagrams were part of d numerical. bar charts, pie charts n graphs
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by kcwhyte: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2010
bamky is right, however there isn't much to calculate, its just about critical reasoning and being fast, i wrote it 2.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2010
Bamkky and Kcwhyte,

I am most grateful to both of you. I really do appreciate your comments.

Kcwhyte, what was the outcome of your own test?

Thanks.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by zumki(f): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
u really have to be fast. the timing is really short. if u have the latest edition of master job aptitude test, i mean the 2008-2010 edition, just study those short essay there and the numerical reasoning with diagrams and charts. its exactly the same with the questions u will see. they are shl questions. just be fast.
i did the test sometime last two months for customer service consultant but was told i didnt make it. if i had gotten a pre-info on wat to expect maybe i would have. though i didnt make it, i would want my next fellow job applicant to make it and get the position. it is well. God will see u thru
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2010
Zumki,

Thank you for the heads-up. I do believe you could have passed it had you been aware of what to expect before you get there. All the same, God go do am. How long did it take them to get your result across to you?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by chamber2(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2010
Help a broda.

pls people how can I submit my cv to them? I am in dare need of a job now.ur assistance will b of value.

tanx
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by zumki(f): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2010
go thru their site but u stand a good chance to be called for test soon if u submit thru their staff
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by chamber2(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2010
@zumki

tanx 4 ur response.Can u pls link me up with a staff whom I can submit my cv to.I will really appreciate it.

God bless u
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2010
Zumki,

How long did it take them to get your result across to you? The test result that is.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by zumki(f): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
about a week
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by zumki(f): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2010
@chamber2, my dear, i didnt know the person directly, it was a friend of mine that helped me submit to the lady staff.she might feel offended that because they helped me i want to misuse the opportunity. u know naija thinking now. would have helped if i could.
cheers
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2010
Zumki,

Thanks for having so much time for my queries. Actually, I am not in Nigeria at the moment. Just trying to analyse my options, given my ambition.

chamber2,

What Zumki said is true oh. Na naija be that. Why not just drop them your CV on their careers page. I believe they will respond to your application. Just make sure that your CV is commanding enough. I did submit mine online like 6 weeks ago and they have called me now. I no know anybody there oh. No be God?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by chamber2(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2010
, yes i do understand.

I am in their site right now.Can one possibly 4 more than one position?

tanx
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2010
Chamber2,

Depends on if you have Banking experience and if you do, how many years? That will determine what and what you can apply for there. If there is no experience, then it will be better you just apply for the Teller role. But on a general note, I'll advice you apply for just one role.

Cheers.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by chamber2(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2010
@Francescy

there is no column 4 d submission of cv.pls how do i submit mine?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by zumki(f): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2010
chamber are u in lagos? if yes, if u can go to their head office on the island preferably or any of their branches u could drop ur cv there if u cant submit online
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by chamber2(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2010
@zumki

i just left lagos last week 2 owerri.if i submit my cv in any of their branches will it b accepted/considered?though i would v loved 2 submit it at their hq.

tanx
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2010
Chamber2,

I am sorry for responding late. Try mailing your CV to their careers email. You should be able to get that from the branch in the town where you are.Though I am not very confident they will respond to your email, but I am quite sure it will work over time. Again, I believe you can submit it online. Try doing the online stuff again tomorrow.

Cheers.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by zumki(f): 2:39am On Jul 14, 2010
there is no harm in trying. drop at any of their branches, but their head office would have been much better. u know all these branches they might end up not forwarding it to hq hr. just try sha, no harm in trying. wish u all the best
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by bamkky: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2010
Francescy, speakin of stanbic, i got invited 2 an interview 2day for d post of a business banker. interview is on saturday. ma friend told me way back dat dey had a backlog of successful applicants cos i wrote dis test in march. guessed i passed d test. good luck. cheers
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by zumki(f): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2010
@bamkky, u are lucky. congrats and wishing u the best in ur interview.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2010
Bamkky,

Congrats. I guess I will be missing my test tomorrow because I am in London at the moment and all my efforts to get back to Naija before the test have proved abortive. Good luck with your interview.

Cheers.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2010
Bamkky,

How have you been this weekend? How did your interview go yesterday? I really do hope it went well. Kindly keep me posted.

Cheers.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test by Francescy: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2010
Hi Bamkky,

I am still waiting to hear from you.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. / Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? / Job Vacancies In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.