Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

"Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians (27188 Views)

Mbaka Tells Fellow Priests To Stop Condemning Him For Praying For Nnamdi Kanu / 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by tete7000(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2018
This confused priest again?
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Ojukwu007(m): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2018
rock003:
Fr. Mbaka, you may be an anointed man of God, but you've lost respect.

Were you not the one who said buhari was sent by God in 2015?

Is God saying something different this time around?

Or were you just talking without thinking in 2015?
You are right but speaking up against this tyranny shows the priest doesn't take sides. Prophecy gone wrong though. I once believed PMB would deliver the required change but I was wrong.

3 Likes

Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Imagine!!!
Mbaka the priest, take it easy with yourself
When you campaigned for buhari even the Muslim were at peace with u.
But mind u, the case will be different now.

Personally, I don't think you should be talking about Politics again in your life.
No-one is taking anything back, mind you.
The up north have strategised on planting buhari for the next four years by fire by force.
We have to wait for the next four years.
What am I even saying, I don't even have a PVC.
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Kaycee9242(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Some ppl are just not reasonable, dt mbaka supported Buhari in 2015 does not mean he will remain a saint for ever, our political structure is wrong and we av a lot of bad eggs in d govt. After all God did chose kings in d Bible only to later turn against dem. Let's be wise our problem in dis country is not just Buhari. I commend mbaka for having d courage to condemn d power dt be.

If oda religious leaders will speak up dis way den we will get it right soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by 10kbelow: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2018
The same Mbaka that called IPOB miscreants, who should wake up and take the con3, nigerians are already waiting for end time no hope again.

This man poisoned the minds of members who were ready to take the con3 by calling IPOB names
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by harriet412(f): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2018
Rinato:
He is my catholic priest but he was an advocate for Buhari's election in 2015 and now he is saying something else. i m beginning to suspect him.

careful Padre. ! .
Sorry, I mean no disrespect, how do u sit and listen to mssgs from this man that dabbles in dirty Politics and talks anyhow.
Tbh, i dont know why he's still a priest if he cannor hear from God undecided
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=excel101 post=71648585]Please direct the blames to Buhari that you support and asked Nigerians to vote for. [/quote

Nobody forced anybody to vote for buhari.
most people voted for him voluntarily...

And I will surely vote for him again and again...anybody can go and hang
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Like this case of Buhari and co, all this money they said they have recovered, where is the money, from who and who did they recover the money from? When will the recovered money be made use of? Who actually is fooling who?

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/mbaka-to-nigerians-wake-up-and-take-back-your-country-in-2019/

1 Like

Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2018
A nigga once said:so payment have stopped coming,now is painment that is comimg you've remembered we have to take back our country.Uncle just keep queit and continue pastoring your gullible followers

Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by CAPSLOCKED: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2018
THIS IS THE SAME CLOWN THAT CLAIMED GOD REVEALED THAT BUHARI WILL BE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIA TO HIM.
NOW HE'S SAYING ANOTHER THING. THE MOST PAINFUL PART IS THAT AFTER ALL THEIR UNCOUNTABLE FAILURES CALLED PROPHECIES AND VISIONS, THESE MEN OF GOD KEEP PULLING MASSIVE GULLIBLE CROWDS! WHY PEOPLE SO BLIND TO SEE EVEN THE CLEAREST PICTURES? undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Kahujadekadura: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2018
Akpacha:
Who's believing this dishonest fake man? Such man like mbaka are not worthy to seeing tomorrow.
You that is honest, can you please tell us whether what he said is true or false.

1 Like

Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2018
SPOTTEST ON!.... THE REDUNDANT /SATANIC ANSCESTOR IS A MONUMENTAL BLUNDER!

ONLY A BLOODY REVOLUTION CAN SALVAGE THE DAM.N SHITHOLE!
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Gazzy88(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by caracas: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2018
chiommy123:
I really think its time this man keep quiet and focus on his whatever. I remember how he encouraged his followers to vote for the present administration now he's talking from the other side of his mouth.
I really think u shud keep quiet.
What has he done wrong ,oh u expect him to continue praising the dullard ?like Tinubu n osinbanjo .
Just because they Supported him in.my dear this is how u know a true man of God
Someone Who always speaks the truth without sentiments.
Gej was corrupt n he criticised him and supported
Buhari, been the only option then.
Now that he has realised his mistakes he threw away pride n is still condemning n criticising the same Person he supported,unlike the tinubus n pastor osinbanjo that are afraid of voicing out cos of the consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2018
PassingShot:

And the state of the nation was brought about by Buhari?

Yeyenatu.
smh
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Bobnotrouble: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2018
You can only pontificate to your church subjects. You're on your own.
The country is safer in PMB's rule till 2023.
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by WebSurfer(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2018
chiommy123:
I really think its time this man keep quiet and focus on his whatever. I remember how he encouraged his followers to vote for the present administration now he's talking from the other side of his mouth.
Are you a perfect person? is it not better to learn from failure ? So he shouldn’t speak out because he made a wrong move in the past ? Please have some senses to know we are all humans
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Michael11stock(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2018
Hisxellency:
We hear you sir! Long live Adoration ministry Enugu

Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by slivertongue: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2018
Mbaka sud wail alone. he thought he knem GMB bt d chicken has come home to roost
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2018
They have forgotten but I still remember

Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by FunctionX(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2018
rock003:

Saul in the bible was also anointed by God, but later God rejected him.
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by romenna: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2018
Two faced prophet.
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2018
Don't blame mbaka. Samuel also did same by anointing the one God sent him..but what happened atalst

God knows in Nigeria we are our own problem..

God bless Nigeria.. That is when we have sense
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Aniacs(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2018
I just dislike this Father Mbaka and PMB, infact Nigeria and majority of Nigerians are annoying
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by JOACHINpedro: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2018
I don't see the need to vote sef. Itz a waste of time. I just go kukuma stay indoor dy sleep.
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2018
This turncoat priest who speaks from both sides of his mouth.

You would be better off facing your primary calling.
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by CioAngels(f): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/mbaka-to-nigerians-wake-up-and-take-back-your-country-in-2019/
My Rev Father, how people change, fine, you see the false change you strongly supported humiliating you. You said corruptionists is fighting pa Buhari back, no, i refuse to buy this from you because he is the one fighting himself back. Look at all the PDP defectors to APC, were all thieves, he happily took them, those who did not march cap in hand are the corrupt ones. They are all thieves together. Look at the massive moving of money from NNPC to the north, all the people the previous government sacked for stealing he reinstated them with double promotions, shielding fulani herdsman to slaughter none fulani without a word, support INEC to cancel clear election winning like Hope93 to manipulated it to his party and many more, what corruption fight back is more than these he has done and still doing. Employment corruption is also there, my priest, are you not seeing that, how many southern youths are now being employed in the government establishment, because employment in Nigeria is no longer on merit but on tribal sentiments pass or fail, are these not corruption against the ordinary masses that voted for him. Like you said also, people should talk, but GO Adeboye have refused to talk even when his youthful son talks to put Nigeria right, he has been told to lie he did not say anything, but you cannot takeaway who he is from him because he does not want to be a hypocrite. If Leke comes out tomorrow, very sure he will be voted for because he knows what is wrong and right from this, his age. My priest, please continue to talk with the few that are ready to that are not expecting evil favours from government as they have always done and turn to pretend they are talking against ills in government.
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by almarthins(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2018
rock003:

Didn't God chose Saul the first king of isreal?
Was he not rejected after he disobeyed simple instruction?

Abeg go and read your bible , you see a lot of examples of people who began well but ended badly.
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by UjuJoan2: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2018
This man needs to apologize to GEJ before I start taking him serious again.

He really messed up in 2015!
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by rock003: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2018
almarthins:

Didn't God chose Saul the first king of isreal?
Was he not rejected after he disobeyed simple instruction?

Abeg go and read your bible , you see a lot of examples of people who began well but ended badly.

Whatever character buhari is showing today had always been there.
Buhari had always been bigotic, ethical, poor in economy management (both personal and national), a liar, a murderer, corrupt and so on.

Was God blind to all these? No, God is never blind. So, Fr. Mbaka needs to tell where he got his first message about buhari from.
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by ceejay80s(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2018
chiommy123:

chioma what are u saying, even God annoited Saul as king of israel and later changed his mind and annoited David, he was with buhari because we thought he would make things better , just as some of us was with Bihar before but we don't want him again, PDP, APC alga etc are all one people , see the way they jump from on party to the other, no be same people dey there?
Re: "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians by emmychina: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2018
Oga pastor abi na reverened u as clueless as ur president so get the hell outta here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev. Father Mathew Orie Beaten, Hospitalised Over N500 In Ebonyi State. Photos / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Biodun Fatoyinbo Shunned Our Investigative Panel - PFN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.