Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness (27201 Views)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by itspzpics(m): 5:34am On Nov 29, 2018
According to the viral video posted online, A man was pictured beating his fiancee during deliverance ministration after the pastor of the church exposed her of hiding her man's Visa so as not to travel abroad.

According to the man in the video, he said it was this same girlfriend has being taking him to different churches to find solution to his problems and now find out that she is the one behind his problems.

As the pastor reveals this to him, he gave joy his fiancee the beaten of her life before the church workers intervene. See photos and watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ;
http://www.praizenews.com/man-beats-his-fiancee-during-church-service-after-pastor-exposed-her-wickedness/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqvIXW-gR2y/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=t1opdixrapiv

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by itspzpics(m): 5:35am On Nov 29, 2018
See what the lady said why she hid her boyfriend visa ...Watch The FULL VIDEO >>>> HERE >>> http://www.praizenews.com/man-beats-his-fiancee-during-church-service-after-pastor-exposed-her-wickedness/

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by ObaKlaz: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2018
The stupid man had to display the beast that he is for everyone to see. They deserve each other. Bad meets evil.

42 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by dukie25: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2018
The havoc some pastors are creating, I just hope they get their reward in hell.

Few years ago a pastor named some infants and accuse them of being behind their parents misfortune. The kids (all under 10yrs) were no longer welcomed to sleep at home. One of them, a 6yr old was forced to sleep in the market. Imagine a 6yr old girl sleeping in the market all by herself.

Imagine the number of paedophiles that would go to the market after dark.
In sane society the pastor would be charged as an accessory to attempted murder.
I'm beginning to agree with ipob that Nigeria is a zoo.

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Athena4: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Fake pastor Fake couple Fake story Lame acting Fake church

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Yankiss(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Hmmm. E get as this story be. I like to be factual. Well, if she is proven to be the one that stole his visa, probably afraid he will travel and jilt her, that's sad. There is no basis for any union at all. Lack of trust.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by BabaIbo: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2018
This story fit be fake...
But still some women get mind
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by NurseJay: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Can the pastor help reveal who's in Aso Rock?

44 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by OkoyeA1(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2018
No be that Church wey dem dey free Girlfriend and Wife grin grin

All this Spiritual visa sef grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Tessie01(f): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Almost the same story line and happenings in some of these churches,just like the case of Pamela why. That's why I prefer to worship in my church, salvation ministries. May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Not everyone who smiles at you have your interest at heart.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Femich18(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2018
I watched the video after a friend shared it on my FB wall. I am not surprise after all Micah 7:6 said a man's enemies are men of his own house

9 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by PStacks(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Relihion is truly the opium of the people

8 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by chical: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Did the girl agree to the accusations

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by noble71(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Joy why!!! I watched the video it looked staged, I don't trust most of our Pastors again but if it's true then Fear women!!!
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by hisexcellency34: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Is this not the same Pastor who duped Wilson Oruma of his hard earned money?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Pidginwhisper: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Newznow: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Naijawebmaster: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2018
Wakanda story is this? Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Halo22: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2018
This is a case of joining devil to kill and following men to attend the condolence.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by ngwababe(f): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2018
Arrangee grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by KBDOT(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2018
How are you sure that the pastor is saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Tokziby: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2018
Fake pastor, fake video, fake story line...

I don watch am, the man made mistake of calling the name of the lady "joy" before the pastor said "I can see joy" grin

And the attack sef na holding each other, no slapping or punching.

12 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by imamabi(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2018
I done believe it. Pastor, the fiance and fiancee are all actors. They should be arrested for throwing such unintelligent play. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Kinjikitile(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Am i the only one doubting this script just reason am. . It's all gimmicks joor

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Triangles1(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Believed in modern age pastors is at your own peril perils perilous. Pastor...... Come let me see vision for you. Wise member...... No sir, I can see clearly with my own eyes, except you have Microscope glass to see the last food I ate last night.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by kayla247: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Radarada what nonsense has joined together let know nonsense put asunder.They are all mad.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2018
All these confused and controversial pastors angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Isangad1(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2018
kolo people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev. Father Mathew Orie Beaten, Hospitalised Over N500 In Ebonyi State. Photos / Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.