Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos (25334 Views)

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Praizeupdates: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2018
:PBbnaija Star Alex celebrates her Fathers birthday as she shares his adorable throwback video clip of when he's young.

Happy birthday to him

Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoUCp8bHuFM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9z61la9tsqbp

Or watch below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/alex-celebrates-fathers-birthday-adorable-throwback-photos/

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Praizeupdates: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

See more Adorable photos of Alex and her dad & watch full video >>> HERE

she wrote ;

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by youngest85(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2018
So this is the father of this orphan?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2018
I can now see where the ugly looks comes from.

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

1 Like

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Bluezy13(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by itspzpics(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by ewigmee: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hbd Alex Dad. May your days flow with joy, long life and lovely suprises.

31 Likes

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
We are tired of these people and their life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Olodo24: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

how was that man ugly in his youth?

with this your cancerous mouth, you think one would want to do business with you?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by seuncyber(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olodo24:

with this your cancerous mouth, you think one would want to do business with you?

Na now more sales dey come to me if you don't know, learn the hard way and realize that negativity sales, ceec is a stack example, and now she is a millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by virtuousMe(f): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:

remove your sense from your Anus son

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
X
Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Richdad50(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
You will never get an Account less the one that has money in it.
You can never go far in life if you have no respect for your fathers
Immaculatesnow:

11 Likes

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Richdad50(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
If negativity sales is what you are after then you are among all men most miserable.
A Pit and shameless latrine. Good luck with your sales. Further will be far from you because you have disgraced a Father.
Immaculatesnow:

Na now more sales dey come to me if you don't know, learn the hard way and realize that negativity sales, ceec is a stack example, and now she is a millionaire.

7 Likes

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Richdad50:
If negativity sales is what you are after then you are among all men most miserable.
A Pit and shameless latrine. Good luck with your sales. Further will be far from you because you have disgraced a Father.

grin my knock out reply pain amm cheesy grin I love pissing fools like you off
Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
Richdad50:
You will never get an Account less the one that has money in it.
You can never go far in life if you have no respect for your fathers

grin see another pained fool cursing his elders cool

Come and sell your personal verified Nigerian AdSense account to me
Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by EmagNig(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
No wonder....NA YOUR PAPA BORN YOU....YOU INHERITED HIS FULL MANLINESS
Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
The Man was cute cool

3 Likes

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by MilkANDpepper: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olodo24:

My dear, I was wondering where sense went to in the lives of some persons. May we not give birth to senseless kids. No be small thing.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Ufranklin92(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Coward

2 Likes

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by maxtop(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Where is your brain paddy mi ?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by AzizG550(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
oh yes. At least she has a father. So you are that famous bastaRd on nairaland that doesn't have a father?

6 Likes

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Benekruku(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

It will be very difficult for you to make it in life!

Except you have to use either of your parents for money rituals

9 Likes

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by adecz: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
This gal wan turn all her
parents to celebrities by force.

Yesterday na mama,

day before yesterday na grand mama.

Today na papa,

Tomorrow e go be grandpapa...

Haba!!!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olodo24:

The youth pics was fine but the height of the old man and the youthful pics are different, then faces different too. I'm not hating in anyway, I'm only being observant.
Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Olodo24: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

lol. you're a case. you no well. aswearigod

1 Like

Re: Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olodo24:
lol. you're a case. you no well. aswearigod

cool my G na me get nairaland on lockdown cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko Celebrates His 65th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Actress Rachael Okonkwo In New Hot Pictures / Fathia Balogun, Aluwe’s Son, Sunkanmi’s One Night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.