Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) (46086 Views)

Rev. Regina Baadu Ordained As Anglican Diocese Of Cape Coast First Female Priest / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hope, Jesus still loves you. How are you brother Hope?
hey Oyin, I'm awesome

But if Jesus loves me you won't be the one telling me wink
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Tollzara(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Toks06:
God's general! Your reward is great in heaven..keep doing the work of the Lord.Every agent of satan(even on nairaland) against your ministry will all fail in Jesus name,Amen.

We're talking spiritual things here bro.its not for carnal n foolish(Ps 14:1) people like you
Lol. What's this one saying. But spiritual things are for mumus and primitive barbarics. As per babies in adult bodies.
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Dididrumz(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer

You may end up dying mysteriously..... if he has been ordained as a Scammer, what have you done to change it?....... You may end up dying a mysterious death. Repent
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Joshzion(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer

When I see someone talk like I just laugh, even Jesus was accused. No big deal
I pray for your soul smiley
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Tollzara(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Glink2018:

Those men of God have used their lives to better the lots of other people in their societies
They have put their foot prints in the sand of time.
And they have been celebrated everywhere in the world.

You come to nairaland platform with your less than 50k fone and less than 100omb data and with your stunted fingers and started typing no sense.
May your eyes be opened to know the truth... Omo ale jati jati.
I just detest hypocrites. Disgusting oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by linearity: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Interesting tip-bit, I thought Adeboye was the founder.
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Tollzara(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dididrumz:

You may end up dying mysteriously..... if he has been ordained as a Scammer, what have you done to change it?....... You may end up dying a mysterious death. Repent
Lol! Religious nutters. Barbaric bunch of retärds.
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Julivas(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer

Learn to respect people if not for anything let it be for their age and the grace of God upon them. God shall arrest you and others like you to become another Apostle Paul in Jesus mighty name, amen. Happy Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Joshzion(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tollzara:
Lol. What's this one saying. But spiritual things are for mumus and primitive barbarics. As per babies in adult bodies.
1 Corinthians 2 VS 14
1 Timothy 3 VS 2
Read and think well before you talk
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Eserise1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer
Please ask God to forgive you.
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by ACE1010: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer

May God have mercy on you bro
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
hey Oyin, I'm awesome

But if Jesus loves me you won't be the one telling me wink
I'm telling you cos you are in doubt grin
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by 0monnak0da: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Amanda24:
May God have mercy on you. You will definitely give account of this comment on the last day, then you tell the whole world how and where Adeboye scamed you.
Which last day again?

Why are people so gullible?

NO ONE knows anything more than his neighbour about any last day.

That is a fiction used to brainwash people whose brains are merely ornamental.

Your last day is the day they bury you.
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by 0monnak0da: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dididrumz:

Whether you die mysteriously or not you will die and very soon there will be no trace that you ever lived. You will not even know how you die.
Your mind is merely a function of your body no matter what Nollywood movies and your imported bible and men of god tell you.

You die , your body becomes food for other animals and the story continues.

Thee will be no part 2. No heaven with many virgins and endless enjoyment. That is just foolishness
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by 0monnak0da: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Adeboye is a confirmed liar and manipulator

FACT : he claimed to have driven his car without petrol for many miles through Holy Spirit : A BLATANT LIE

FACT; He came out under pressure from Daddy Freeze to suggest that not paying tithe would result in curses from his Biblical god.

Clear manipulation of vulnerable people in order to protect his tithe income.
Has he ever publicly accounted for how he spends tithes?

There is no doubt that the man is a fraudster.

Ogun will bathe with the blood of the mother and father of any bastard that quotes me rudely.

Aaah
Ogun Lakaye Oshimole
He has plenty of water at home but bathes with blood.
Eventually Ogun will bathe with the blood of all these lying men of God
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Luvlibee: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Talk is cheap. Only a scammer knows one. You are a SCAMMER
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Luvlibee: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Talk is cheap. Only a fraudster knows one. You are a FRAUDSTER
BigGuyMan01:
Ordained as a Fraudster cool
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Luvlibee: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Talk is cheap. Only a scammer knows one. You are a SCAMMER
hopefulLandlord:
A scammer ordaining another
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Luvlibee: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
[Talk is cheap. Only a tithe collector knows one. You are a TITHE COLLECTOR.
quote author=Sleekfingers post=71651438]As a Tithes collector [/quote]
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Luvlibee: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Talk is cheap. Only a religious dictator & wealth sophisticated washer knows one. You are a RELIGIOUS DICTATOR & WEALTH SOPHISTICATED WASHER
Lexusgs430:
Ordained has a religious dictator & wealth sophisticated washer.......
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by ifymadu: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Joseunlimited:

God will punish ur mouth

Who are you to judge? fear God and stop calling Sons of God names
Stop quoting me!

Thou shall not use the name of the Lord in vein. “God will punish ur mouth” is not a good one.
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by youngest85(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dididrumz:

Okay
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Lexusgs430: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Luvlibee:
Talk is cheap. Only a religious dictator & wealth sophisticated washer knows one. You are a RELIGIOUS DICTATOR & WEALTH SOPHISTICATED WASHER

I can tell your monies have also been used for wash-wash ....
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Haywhaie(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Joshzion:

1 Corinthians 2 VS 14
1 Timothy 3 VS 2
Read and think well before you talk
Why should I read the words of deranged men whose footsteps you follow on the path of delusion?
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Zither(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
psychologist:
All these nairaland atheist's, you don't get to see them on here doing weekdays to coman Mk reasonable comments....

All they do is wait for Sundays and creep out of their holes to attack God's people

The owner of this forum is part of the aforementioned group undecided

Lolzz. I dare atheists or whatever they choose to call themselves to do what your picture says... I have never seen them do that. They like picking on Christians because they KNOW Christians won't do shit. That confidence is what feeds their stupidity.
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by seuner: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer
You need help! seriously!
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Joshzion(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=Haywhaie post=71663521] Why should I read the words of deranged men whose footsteps you follow on the path of delusion?[/quote
Lol I can now see you have a problem. I pray the holy spirit minister to you.
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by ExposedWicked: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
linearity:
Interesting tip-bit, I thought Adeboye was the founder.
Excuse me sir, ar u an officer ?
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by erumena(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
I pray for you all that speak against the Man of God in ignorance, may the Lord show you mercy and bring you to His presence in Jesus name.

It is well with you.
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by The6thAustralia: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2021
erumena:
I pray for you all that speak against the Man of God in ignorance, may the Lord show you mercy and bring you to His presence in Jesus name.

It is well with you.

amen amen and amen.

sometimes you just have to overlook whatever ills you see on Nairaland. Daddy just celebrated his 72 birthday
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by irunoko(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigGuyMan01:
Ordained as a Fraudster cool
will you shut up your mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.