Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) (46090 Views)

Rev. Regina Baadu Ordained As Anglican Diocese Of Cape Coast First Female Priest / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by youngest85(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2018
krisdzhon:

"May 'youngest85' be cursed in every generation with
a man who has open sores or leprosy or who walks on crutches or dies by the sword or begs for food!" (2Samuel 3:29).
I say a big Amen to that
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by youngest85(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2018
Joseunlimited:

God will punish ur mouth

Who are you to judge? fear God and stop calling Sons of God names
Stop quoting me!

Have i ever mentioned you before?
Do I even know you exist?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Tundeobama(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2018
Now i know why some people are on heavenly curse.why comment if you have nothing to say.if people could stone Jesus and call him names,we celebrate you sir and the rest of rccg members in 197 countries.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by ddjay: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer
IT PAINS ME THAT HATE/INSULTS ARE NOT REMOVED BY MODS AND SEUN DOESN'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. as for you,if you have evidence of this scamming, sue him,if not remain silent.SEUN REMEMBER WE ARE FIGHTING HATE SPEECH IN NIGERIA O

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by ddjay: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer
IT PAINS ME THAT HATE/INSULTS ARE NOT REMOVED BY MODS AND SEUN DOESN'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. as for you,if you have evidence of this scamming, sue him,if not remain silent.SEUN REMEMBER WE ARE FIGHTING HATE SPEECH IN NIGERIA O FORGET THE TRAFFIC OF REPLIES AND REMOVE SUCH HATE
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmm...God knows you but am sure you can't go unpunished for what you said
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Glink2018(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
A scammer ordaining another

Those men of God have used their lives to better the lots of other people in their societies
They have put their foot prints in the sand of time.
And they have been celebrated everywhere in the world.

You come to nairaland platform with your less than 50k fone and less than 100omb data and with your stunted fingers and started typing no sense.
May your eyes be opened to know the truth... Omo ale jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by haykes(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ask them anything in d Bible na tithe verses dem go read 4 u, businesses man only mumu go call them pastor
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by felixray2010(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer

You are a mad man
You need slap

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by computerglobal(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer

Chaiii

Must you comment
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Kennedyiheme: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gabriel004:
Na you won make her barren?
who ask your papa question
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Rufus27: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=youngest85 post=71649343]Ordained as a scammer[/quote cry] God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by OfficialSam(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
wristbangle:

Sure girl, I don't support that guy's statement but what you said is just too harsh.

You think she's a girl? 'She' has a dick grin
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by showafrica(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
Ordained as a Fraudster cool

Why are you guys calling this man scammer. This old man fit scam somebody? It will make sense if you say Christianity or Jesus christ is a scammer. However, I know the problem... What men know they destroy but what they don't know they call names... This is your case
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Glink2018:

Those men of God have used their lives to better the lots of other people in their societies
They have put their foot prints in the sand of time.
And they have been celebrated everywhere in the world.

You come to nairaland platform with your less than 50k fone and less than 100omb data and with your stunted fingers and started typing no sense.
May your eyes be opened to know the truth... Omo ale jati jati.

Someone like you would defend Pablo Escobar activities since he bettered the lives of a lot of mexicans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Commanderinpips: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Osinamoney:

bro, ur words are harsh
I pray GOD will forgive your sins if not expect judgement very very soon
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by babsthegreat: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer
u need deliverance
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Amanda24(f): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
May God have mercy on you. You will definitely give account of this comment on the last day, then you tell the whole world how and where Adeboye scamed you.
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by laytoshtwo: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
T
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer

Type your father name let me check if he existed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by cbngov01(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:
Ordained as a scammer

I thought if one wants to comment on a religious post, it first ask if u are of that religion??...when i want to comment on a muslim post, it asks are you are muslim yes or no.if u click no, it throws u outta the thread.

Now my point is, how come retards like this are on this thread
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by mercyymai(f): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
Later took over the church and sidelined the owners family hahaha

Is church family business?

U are the set of people saying pastor turn church to business venture. Mtcheeew
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by youngest85(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
laytoshtwo:
T

Type your father name let me check if he existed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My father name is laytoshtwo

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
mercyymai:

Is church family business?

U are the set of people saying pastor turn church to business venture. Mtcheeew
so y has he no handed over . And y are all or most of his kids pastors
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by laytoshtwo: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
Later took over the church and sidelined the owners family hahaha

Church have no owner. grin
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by laytoshtwo: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
so y has he no handed over . And y are all or most of his kids pastors

You want to be GO. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by laytoshtwo: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngest85:

My father name is laytoshtwo

Don't start what you cannot finish cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin Reason why your mummy left home
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by bizhop01: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=Joseunlimited post=71651434]
God will punish ur mouth

Who are you to judge? fear God and stop calling Sons of God names
Stop quoting me!

Are you not son of God?
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by uche2019: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
@ youngest85 cheak how ur live will be, u don't know what u are doing
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by youngest85(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
laytoshtwo:

Don't start what you cannot finish cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin Reason why your mummy left home
Ok
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by youngest85(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
uche2019:
@ youngest85 cheak how ur live will be, u don't know what u are doing
I will check it later but please remind me when the time comes
Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by babeosisi: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
I am a Christian and I advise all you youths to listen
For every scam of seed sowing and prophet offering or shiloh and sacrificial offering you fall for,you are building empire for someone else and none for yourself.
If seed sowing works,they won't ask for your money ,they will simply sow and get their profits.
They know it doesn't work
How rich have you become since sowing?
There you are

Don't be deceived

They are building inheritance for their family,go build yours.
Money doesn't come by miracle
It comes by hard work
They are working hard to get yours

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Ordained to swallow people's money and promise them eternal life as a brainwash scheme. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? / What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.